NEW PSYCHIC TAROT READING: #FREEBRITNEY AND MORE

On 7/28/2020 at 8:48 AM, Antidote said:

- Her family will collapse.

It's not going to sound nice however but it's good news.

A loving family is a treasure but this family seems really scary. I hope Britney takes a long break from seeing them, except for her kids - her true, loving family. I can't even imagine what she's been through but I wonder what are her feelings on her father right now :xcuseme:

• 9 months later...
On 9/7/2020 at 2:33 AM, Nickey said:

It's not going to sound nice however but it's good news.

A loving family is a treasure but this family seems really scary. I hope Britney takes a long break from seeing them, except for her kids - her true, loving family. I can't even imagine what she's been through but I wonder what are her feelings on her father right now :xcuseme:

I cant wait k-pop jennie GIF

The bit about an important woman helping her - Antphrodite has been saying the same thing.

Antphrodite´s February 2021 reading was also correct about many things, like her speaking out, being restricted from having a baby, and ex-boyfriends coming out to speak on her behalf. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 2:15 AM, MacLaura said:

The bit about an important woman helping her - Antphrodite has been saying the same thing.

Antphrodite´s February 2021 reading was also correct about many things, like her speaking out, being restricted from having a baby, and ex-boyfriends coming out to speak on her behalf. 

Also the IG live was deleted but the woman said that Britney got pregnant during 2019 but they made her abort the baby.