Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 27]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Today's theme is not for minors.:tiffdrink:

• No changing of entries

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Like, by accident? Like you went inside your room without knowing? They didn't put a sock on the door? :gloria:

Like, I finished work and went home before I went to my bfs, and it was happening on the lounge. Multiple times. 

Oh and not to count the multiple I woke up in the middle of the night to naked men coming out of the room or bathroom :orangu: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Like, I finished work and went home before I went to my bfs, and it was happening on the lounge. Multiple times. 

Oh and not to count the multiple I woke up in the middle of the night to naked men coming out of the room or bathroom 

Omg your room mate gets around huh. Is he hot? :orly:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's really more uptempo-ish, but the lyrics in Spanish are more suggestive, and it's been ingrained in my mind as "the *** song" since 2000. Imagine me at 6 years old listening to it with my neighbors

Are there videos of these. :makeitrain:

Good evening beautiful Exhalers and those who don't identify as that! :chrissy: @Roxxy I was thinking about Gaga's cameos yesterday, however, I got under the false impression that someone else would pick Paparazzi, Judas or even the ARTPOP Movie so I went with Taylor. Therefore, please accept my sincere apologies for letting you down. :crying2: And now since my alternate pick is already taken (again) I go with this h0eis vibe. 

• Love 6