Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 27]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Today's theme is not for minors.:tiffdrink:

• No changing of entries

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

4 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

@Roxxy I was thinking about Gaga's cameos yesterday, however, I got under the false impression that someone else would pick Paparazzi, Judas or even the ARTPOP Movie so I went with Taylor. Therefore, please accept my sincere apologies for letting you down. :crying2: And now since my alternate pick is already taken (again) I go with this h0eis vibe. 

I forgot about Judas. :omggg:

And I also thought Paparazzi, Love the Way You Lie and Gypsy by Shakira were so obvious that they were sure to be picked but like you I was wrong. :queenie:

It's alright, you didn't let me down. :bigkiss:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Trentals said:

Any hole is a goal... or something like that

I tried not to look, him not so much, but some of the guys definitely were  

I also experience that when i'm at my cousin's. I once spent my entire summer vacation at his place cause him and I are very close and omg it's like a different girl having breakfast with us every morning. :idkney:

The fact I see no Janet Jackson in this post, especially since her lyrics leave nothing to the imagination.

I need to see a any time, any place, a rope burn, A would you mind, or a warmth or moist up in here. 

Don't disappoint me, especially those into not making love. But into a total different form of the same thing. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods

Love the new topic @Roxxy.

So to me, *** isn't a sensual slow type of sport, I usually find it boring if its too slow and emotional, therefore TOM and BOM don't put me in the mood. For me, *** is wild, sweaty and very hard ;) That's why this song always puts me in the mood:

I know this dumb ***** cancelled herself, but dammit she had bops.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Love the new topic @Roxxy.

So to me, *** isn't a sensual slow type of sport, I usually find it boring if its too slow and emotional, therefore TOM and BOM don't put me in the mood. For me, *** is wild, sweaty and very hard ;) That's why this song always puts me in the mood:

I know this dumb ***** cancelled herself, but dammit she had bops.

Aww? Just the topic? What about me? :unreal:

Love the explanation btw. :barbie: