Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 27]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Today's theme is not for minors.:tiffdrink:

• No changing of entries

Good luck! 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What about Control Myself ? Cause I stan that song so much. :yesplease:

And yes I caught that because I pay attention to y'alls entries. I take this show very seriously and I do genuinely enjoy and appreciate getting to know all of you. :crying1:

Omg I forgot about Control Myself it's in my LL playlist but I rarely listen to it lol, but I'll give it up for J-Lo again it is a fun song 

And aww thank you Roxxy:sendinglove:these challenges have been so fun

• Love 1

The bdsm bottoming song every gay needs :bwink: 

Hold my arms above my head
And push my face into the bed
Cause I’m a screamer baby
Make me a mute 

I nearly picked RIP by Rita Ora cause my ex housemate used to play it loud whilst having *** so that I couldn’t hear. It brings back PTSD :orangu: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg I forgot about Control Myself it's in my LL playlist but I rarely listen to it lol, but I'll give it up for J-Lo again it is a fun song 

And aww thank you Roxxy:sendinglove:these challenges have been so fun

Omg not you taking Control Myself for granted. :drag: I love that song. :didilie:

Aw, thank you. That means a lot. :makeitrain: we're down to our last few episodes. :crying1:

5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Doesn't everyone? I'm surprised Ms. ROXXY Ariana with so many Bfs doesnt have one. what are you doing with your life? 

SCREAMING :gloria:

Honestly, I don't have one and I don't know why. :idkney:

but after this episode, i will have one. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Trentals said:

I nearly picked RIP by Rita Ora cause my ex housemate used to play it loud whilst having *** so that I couldn’t hear. It brings back PTSD

SCREAMING you just gave RIP a different vibe to me because of this information and I TOTALLY GET IT. It does make for a good smex music. :omggg:

• Haha 1