P!nk's shadiest moments. Just shocks me how she got away with what she said.

It's a label that her record label has given to her, from the get go, so they stan for it because they've produced her image as such :ohdear:.

Pink is based on being pissy. About pretty girls and being negative about whatever; whether she bashes ppl herself (like Stupid Girls etc) or bashes ppl for bashing others (like What About Us) :gross:.

+ she's even promoted violence with her intro for Revenge at her latest tour. idgaf that it's a cartoon. Revenge is a sad thing to promote anyway, especially since she wants to portray herself as such a saint herself and jump on the liberal and LGBTQ train :well:

Side note: yes that means ive canelled the main plot of Tom and Jerry as well Valentines Day Love GIF.

Ok, first, I really don't see where is the sin in what she said. One thing is not bullying people (which I don't think she did) and another thing is having to praise and compliment everything they do. I like that she speaks her mind,  that is and was so rare in mainstream media, specially back then. Very different approach from other celebs (Katy Perry, for instance) who say they speak their mind, but they are low key shading in a mean way.

What is the big deal about calling out mediocre performances? I get bothered when people make fun of mental health or even physical features, but judging someone's work is not mean. Plus, she never mentioned Britney directly and even if she did, she has had lame lipsynchs. So?

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Midnight said:

The thing about Pink is that nobody has ever cared about what she has to say. She's famous but people only care about her music and not much else. If you notice Pink is only relevant when she puts out new music once the era for the album is over people forget about her until she releases something new.

Exactly how it should.

im here for the music, not for their personal lives and breakdowns. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I respect the fact that she as an opinion but i don't understand why some artists always feel the need to be petty and shade other artists who haven't even given them the time of the day. Like... Britney has never talked **** about anybody, unless someone started **** with her. And even if they do she rarely responds anyway.

Because britney was always pretty... ugly people tend to develop “strong personalities” to make up for their lack of visual appeal..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SkyNet said:

She is not afraid to seek her mind. And I do not agree with some stuff she said one think I like about her. She is honest, she won't smile to your face and ***** about you behind your back. If she don't like you, you know about it. 

You don’t lose that feeling a little when you get really famous?
I’ll always care what people think about me. It’s not to the point where you’re just “F this and F that.” I don’t want to be that kind of person, because that’s just not me. I hate to bring this up, but I’m gonna. I heard that Pink said some really negative things about me.

Have you met her?
I met her, and she was really nice. She sent me flowers at my hotel room. And the next week she said something like, “I don’t think it’s cool the way that she’s like a puppet and she’s really smiley and happy all the time.” She’s probably doing that to protect her whole gimmick thing. I respect that, but don’t be a hypocrite and put me down when you’re, like, performing with your belly showing, too. And the reason why I’m smiling is because I’m grateful. I’m not the type of person to walk around and be like, “****, I’m the coolest girl.” I still think her music rocks. But the whole thing hurt my feelings. I felt like, “I thought you liked me. You sent me flowers.”

She never had a good girl image so nobody cares. Same with Mariah she always had this *****y attitude so nobody bats an eye and people call her a queen when she is being a cuunt. If you start out all cute and bubbly like Christina and then start speaking your mind when you make it people are less forgiving.  Anyway I dont mind anthing she said. And about the Britney comment: It is possible to like someone and still comment about things that you see that seem werid. We are all different and have different perceptions of what is rude. Pink has said a lot of positive things about Britney and only one comment about her being too happy and smiley. To be honest I can picture PInk saying that sarcastically and laughing while saying it but if you just read it without context it looks negative.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:50 AM, Midnight said:

The thing about Pink is that nobody has ever cared about what she has to say. She's famous but people only care about her music and not much else. If you notice Pink is only relevant when she puts out new music, once the era for the album is over people forget about her until she releases something new.

True, but I'd argue this is the best place to be if you want a relatively normal life and sustained career. Might be frustrating or ego-damaging never breaking out super big.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block