P!nk's shadiest moments. Just shocks me how she got away with what she said.

From **** shaming, lip syncing shaming, to saying Miley during the Bangerz era was cheating everybody via her image, saying 'I'm glad I did all my mistakes and scandals before I was famous.' 

We all know she can do better than this.

Shading Lady Gaga saying I hope I can inspire girls to put their clothes on.

Shading Xtina for the Ron Fair part. Stealing Linda Perry and sounding like her to which the audience screamed in cheer. 

Plus, saying she wished she won the VMA in 2009 cause she dares Kanye to do what he did to Taylor. She had Alexander McQueen brass knuckles she would loved to used on him.pink-mad.jpg.8e0fa7828706ec6d305b412cfbae31d6.jpg

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Midnight said:

The thing about Pink is that nobody has ever cared about what she has to say. She's famous but people only care about her music and not much else. If you notice Pink is only relevant when she puts out new music once the era for the album is over people forget about her until she releases something new.

which is probably just fine to her. she gets to be successful AND live her life

• Like 8

Let's have a word. Even Gaga herself shades everyone who does lip-sync. The ones who she dared to sing live were Shakira and JLO at the half--time show, so why it is problem when P!nk does it? Another point is, P!nk showed love and respect towards Gaga, so why creating another drama with that no clothes nonsense? Aaaaaaaaaaaand don't we all dare to do to Kanye the same he did to Taylor? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Imagine this being released today

It was a political statement. That's how I viewed it. A statement about society today. That was 2006. 

She was praised and won several VMAs for that one. She even made fun of paris Hilton when she won the award for best female video..

Plus this was the video that Made Paris Hilton actually grow up. She addressed it on Andy Cohen, she said the way the video portrayed her first hurt her, but then she realized. The media and everybody else saw her like that. 

She decided to change. She also felt really bad for her family name is a business brand and her younger sister was actually more successful in her personal life.

At least @Jordan Miller this helped Paris grow up and represent her grandfather In a more respectful way. 

• Like 1

I remember being offended by the stupid girls video. I really didn't like how she equated body image issues, eating disorders to being some shallow superficial bimbo. 

I know that's not what she was trying to say but it was so cringe at the end of the video when the little girl picked a football over a barbie. As if playing sports and being a tomboy means you are exempt from being a ****ty, *****y person. 

It was just a music video....but....yeah 

stupid girls GIF by P!NK

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block