TAYLOR SWIFT IS A QUEEN

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I mean its fine if he doesn't like Britney's music, but why does he/she have to express it in such a rude and offensive matter? Its like they are in their own bubble and don't listen to anything others say because she/he is probably insecure of being proven wrong :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I mean, why do they bother so much about always mentioning Britney just to shade her? No one can criticize other artist (Justin, Taylor, Beyonce...) that they attack Britney! He bumped a Everytime thread just to shade Britney ffs, thats not normal. They cant accept that a lot of people love Britney and yes, we think shes talented! Move on with ur bs, man. I want to know why they havent been banned yet tbh, they are very disrespectful, they even named called another poster just bc she doesnt like Beyonce. 

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I mean, why do they bother so much about always mentioning Britney just to shade her? No one can criticize other artist (Justin, Taylor, Beyonce...) that they attack Britney! He bumped a Everytime thread just to shade Britney ffs, thats not normal.

Bumping a thread just to make fun of Britney? Is he/she really that petty?:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

They cant accept that a lot of people love Britney and yes, we think shes talented! Move on with ur bs, man.

Duh! He probably does not even know all his faves (ie: Adele, Taylor Swift) LOVE Britney Spears and him/her discrediting her influence and legacy on pop is also having a parallel effect on Adele and Taylor whom would never say a bad thing about Britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:  

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I want to know why they havent been banned yet tbh, they are very disrespectful, they even named called another poster just bc she doesnt like Beyonce. 

I know right? People who name call posters on a site are the same people whom don't have the bravery to say it in front of their faces :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: But I guess some people need to learn what to post and what not to post on the internet.

41 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Bumping a thread just to make fun of Britney? Is he/she really that petty?:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Duh! He probably does not even know all his faves (ie: Adele, Taylor Swift) LOVE Britney Spears and him/her discrediting her influence and legacy on pop is also having a parallel effect on Adele and Taylor whom would never say a bad thing about Britney :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:  

I know right? People who name call posters on a site are the same people whom don't have the bravery to say it in front of their faces :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: But I guess some people need to learn what to post and what not to post on the internet.

Ill bump the thread just so u can see what they said about Everytime. Such a troll! 

They hate Britney, nothing will change their mind. They probably would praise any artist just to drag Britney :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I always side eye people that feel so brave behind a computer. Even Justin said once (one of the few times he defended her without being a complete mess at the same time) that people who dragged Britney on the internet, wouldnt have the guts to say these things to her face. People are just sad tbh. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2020 at 1:17 PM, PickleSpears said:

Taylor Swift is terrible. She's a sell-out, she's not a good performer, she thinks she's **** and she's not. I mostly don't like her bc she always has beef with someone and is always trying to call people out for dumb ****. She's a **** stirrer. She acts like a middle school child. I don't like when people put other people on blast in their songs. So immature. She's a whiny little brat. Oh and her family bought her career, she didn't actually work for it initially.

damn

• Haha 1
On 7/28/2020 at 5:05 AM, conceptuel said:

You said it all, "because I'm French". 

Taylor Swift is not very popular outside of English-speaking countries in general, her charts are proving it.
In 2015, just before her era, my English teacher talked about Taylor Swift, and most people didn't have a clue about who she was. She said 'she's too American for European standards' :deserves:

Some may not understand, especially Americans, but another example is Shakira. She's hugely, hugely, hugely popular here. Anybody would say that Shakira is bigger than Taylor Swift (her songs getting billions of views) in Europe. And honestly I don't understand why she's flopping in the US. So Shakira in Europe is Taylor Swift in the US :pieceofwhat:

She is insanely overrated tbh, what the **** has she done to deserve that many Grammys? In which world is Taylor Swift more awarded than Aguilera, Carey & Houston combined?
- her songs aren't anything new or innovative/experimental

- her performing skills are insanely ****ty, she has no charisma on stage

- her singing skills are ok, but she isn't a singing act like Céline or Mariah...

- her eras/visuals are nothing new/innovative either

I mean yeah, she was too american at first, but that changed in germany with hits like: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, I Know You Were Trouble, Skake it off, Blank Space. 

It's kinda interesting her first album-record charted here (#81) but she went with her last 6 albums in the album-top ten here, so she is not unknown. 

Not local anymore. 

But her singles, idk, hit and miss (and no chartentry here for You Belong With Me :( )

Here we go again.. All Im gonna say is Taylor indeed is a queen and deserves everything she as including her grammies and awards. She and britney both have crowns and even the queen Madonna herself has called Taylor Swift another princess of pop (she didnt throw off britney but said there is room for more). Taylor is talented, pretty and successfull, lets accept and respect her and move on. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block