TAYLOR SWIFT IS A QUEEN

Just now, exposingmediocrity said:

Um britney cant sing and dont even bring videos from her singing as a kid either

She CAN sing and what do you mean NOT to bring videos of her singing as a kid? So you DO know about her vocals as a child right? SO then, you MUST already know about the fake baby voice? then what are you achieving by saying Britney CANT sing

Professional Vocal Coaches Reacting To Her Cover:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

lady gaga and beyonce are more talented than britney. period. dont mention sales either because trust me irdc.

@exposingmediocrity you seem to be getting a little too brave fuming behind your keyboard calling out a brilliant, forward-thinking pop tycoon and triple-threat like Britney Spears with that tired misconception she’s ‘untalented’. Miss Spears did NOT make it to Karoli’s Camp as a classically-trained gymnast, belt out songs with resonance by the likes of Steve Perry / Judy Garland / Dolly Parton, etc., and make it to off-Broadway at age 8 amongst the likes of Oscar-winning actresses like Natalie Portman for you to call her ‘uNtAlEnTeD’ or ‘MeDiOcRe’. Also, Britney‘s demographic reached beyond just gay men and pre-teens. Like someone stated earlier, she is a symbol of strength, class, grace, individuality and was one of the few once-in-a-lifetime stars who made the whole world feel her passion through simply her art and expression. In case you forgot who Britney Spears is, please inform yourself:

Now kindly shut the **** up or start putting some respect on her name. Your choice. Britney wouldn’t have made it this far if it weren’t for her talent. Bye for now.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

@exposingmediocrity you seem to be getting a little too brave fuming behind your keyboard calling out a brilliant pop tycoon and triple-threat like Britney Spears with that tired misconception she’s ‘untalented’. Miss Spears did NOT make it to Karoli’s Camp as a classically-trained gymnast, belt out songs by Steve Perry, and mind you with a vocal resonance that your faves could only dream, and make it to off-Broadway at age 8 amongst the likes of Natalie Portman for you to call her ‘uNtAlEnTeD’. Also, Britney‘s demographic reached beyond just gay men and pre-teens. Like someone stated earlier, she is a symbol of strength and made the whole world feel her passion through simply her art and expression. In case you forgot who Britney Spears is, please inform yourself:

Now kindly shut the up or start putting some respect on her name. Britney wouldn’t have made it this far if it weren’t for her talent. Bye for now.

You always SNAP SO GOOD! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: The True King Of Exhale :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

@exposingmediocrity you seem to be getting a little too brave fuming behind your keyboard calling out a brilliant pop tycoon and triple-threat like Britney Spears with that tired misconception she’s ‘untalented’. Miss Spears did NOT make it to Karoli’s Camp as a classically-trained gymnast, belt out songs by Steve Perry, and mind you with a vocal resonance that your faves could only dream, and make it to off-Broadway at age 8 amongst the likes of Natalie Portman for you to call her ‘uNtAlEnTeD’. Also, Britney‘s demographic reached beyond just gay men and pre-teens. Like someone stated earlier, she is a symbol of strength and made the whole world feel her passion through simply her art and expression. In case you forgot who Britney Spears is, please inform yourself:

Now kindly shut the **** up or start putting some respect on her name. Britney wouldn’t have made it this far if it weren’t for her talent. Bye for now.

im not reading all of that so irdc

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

She CAN sing and what do you mean NOT to bring videos of her singing as a kid? So you DO know about her vocals as a child right? SO then, you MUST already know about the fake baby voice? then what are you achieving by saying Britney CANT sing

Professional Vocal Coaches Reacting To Her Cover:

she cant sing and most of the gp agrees with me. muted. goodbye!

2 minutes ago, exposingmediocrity said:

im not reading all of that so irdc

You can’t read a few sentences? Wow, that’s really sad for someone who’s trying to expose mediocrity, yet doesn’t have a leg to stand on.  :( 

Must be really sad to be you but that’s okay boo. Britney’s brilliance isn’t meant for everybody. Maybe once you develop some intellect, we can have a conversation like a well-informed adult. Until then you’re nothing but a sad troll. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Watch one of the mods give me WPs for being ‘blatantly disrespectful’ :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

LMBO I got one WP for calling the Sam haters rats even tho I didn't lie :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

The sacrifices I make for defending our girl :howdareyou_meme_cat:

We been knew she doesn't even know we exist, but we still gotta commit to our duties :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

4 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Anyway kindly join us at the #exposingmediocrityisoverparty even though she never began :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I started the moment he debuted so yes queenie get ha Jade :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, exposingmediocrity said:

Most ppl agree with me. Goodbye. Shes a flop and has to ask permission from her dad to even have kids. pathetic.

First of all, who is most people? Do you know how many pop stars tried to imitate the brilliance in Britney’s signature vocal fry and ad-libs, yet fell short? Are you aware that Britney got signed singing Steve Perry and Whitney Houston? Are you also aware she outsang a majority of her female pop peers before she was even a teenager?

Second, just because someone lacks knowledge or is uninformed doesn’t make it to be true. Most people agreed and thought Lady Gaga was a man at one point in time. Does that make it true?

Anyway, back to the pits of ATRL and PopCrave replies you go, since I feel like that’s where you belong. At least there you can discuss mediocrity with other embarrassing, attention-seeking trolls who aren’t able to comprehend more than two sentences and haven’t touched grass since they were a fetus, kinda like yourself. Bye for now xo

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Korb said:

He really said " I cant read Bye" :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:
drag that poor rat:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Literally. We both literally showed evidence too him and he really ignored it :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

59 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

First of all, who is most people? Do you know how many pop stars tried to imitate the brilliance in Britney’s signature vocal fry and ad-libs, yet fell short? Are you aware that Britney got signed singing Steve Perry and Whitney Houston? Are you also aware she outsang a majority of her female pop peers before she was even a teenager?

Second, just because someone lacks knowledge or is uninformed doesn’t make it to be true. Most people agreed and thought Lady Gaga was a man at one point in time. Does that make it true?

Anyway, back to the pits of ATRL and PopCrave replies you go, since I feel like that’s where you belong. At least there you can discuss mediocrity with other embarrassing, attention-seeking trolls who aren’t able to comprehend more than two sentences and haven’t touched grass since they were a fetus, kinda like yourself. Bye for now xo

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I think she appeals to the masses with her sing-along songs that started with Love Story and continued until Reputation where she became more edgy. With Folklore, she’s trying to channel Lana Del Rey in her writing such as by incorporating magical places and people from her imagination and giving them names to sound realistic and deep. 

I can’t deny how successful she is. No one compares to how much she can sell. I don’t even see Adele’s upcoming album competing with Taylor Swift.

• Like 1
On 2/14/2021 at 7:02 PM, OneTrackMind said:

The mods are too busy to call people who don't like Sam "haters" but don't see any problems with trolls. ******* pathetic. This **** would never ever happen on a gaga forum. 

Maybe this is turning into a Sam's forum and we just dont know yet :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

I mean, others and I have been banned and/or got warning points just bc we were questioning Sam. No one was bashing him like this troll does to Britney and other posters here. We cant even discuss him here If we arent praising him when we do that with other people in her life. But yeah, I cant believe this poster gets a pass for dragging Britney and other people here, but Godney forbids we question Sam and explain why we think he seems shady. I cant wrap my head around that. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Maybe this is turning into a Sam's forum and we just dont know yet :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

I mean, others and I have been banned and/or got warning points just bc we were questioning Sam. No one was bashing him like this troll does to Britney and other posters here. We cant even discuss him here If we arent praising him when we do that with other people in her life. But yeah, I cant believe this poster gets a pass for dragging Britney and other people here, but Godney forbids we question Sam and explain why we think he seems shady. I cant wrap my head around that. 

I mean its fine if he doesn't like Britney's music, but why does he/she have to express it in such a rude and offensive matter? Its like they are in their own bubble and don't listen to anything others say because she/he is probably insecure of being proven wrong :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block