TAYLOR SWIFT IS A QUEEN

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I feel sad for this tragic person. She/he barely knows anything about Britney but has the audacity to comment utter bull**** and thinks they are really doing something, when at most they are making themself look like a clown :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: She/he sides with anyone who has used and banked on Britney, of course she would defend Justin Ratlake :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Its really sad, they seem obsessed with dragging Britney on every thread they go. They should be more worried about defending Justin on twitter, Instagram and all over the internet for being dragged over a week now, poor that :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Its really sad, they seem obsessed with dragging Britney on every thread they go. They should be more worried about defending Justin on twitter, Instagram and all over the internet for being dragged over a week now, poor that :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

I dont like Justin that much. Adele doesnt get dragged at all purrr

20 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

None but we weren't talking about that lol. My comment was that Taylor Swift is basic and her music is even more basic therefore her fans are basic. Her fans are predominately younger women and gay dudes and they're basic.

Most of britney fans are gays men and women too?

3 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

Britney and Taylor have had completely different careers, are completely different people, and stand for completely different things. Britney is an icon and a legend for a reason. She offered something that almost nobody else could touch - her music, videos, and performances contributed to the world far more than anything Taylor has ever done or will ever do.

More importantly, Britney is a symbol of strength. Her story goes far beyond her music or performances. She's a survivor. A lot of people can relate to her oppression, mental health issues, and other obstacles that she's had to face and overcome. A lot of people see her as an inspiration.

Taylor has never gone through anything close to that in her life. She was good from the start - her parents bought her career. The worst thing that ever happened to her is that the Kardashians pissed her off once. She's a whiny brat that tries too hard to be a hipster and sold out from the scene that made her famous in the first place. She's negative, vindictive, a mean girl, and overall just nasty. She's the opposite of every reason why Britney is an icon.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Britney and Taylor have had completely different careers, are completely different people, and stand for completely different things. Britney is an icon and a legend for a reason. She offered something that almost nobody else could touch - her music, videos, and performances contributed to the world far more than anything Taylor has ever done or will ever do.

Beyond her music, Britney is a symbol of strength. Her story goes far beyond her music or performances. She's a survivor. A lot of people can relate to her oppression, mental health issues, and other obstacles that she's had to face and overcome. A lot of people see her as an inspiration.

Taylor has never gone through anything close to that in her life. She was good from the start - her parents bought her career. The worst thing that ever happened to her is that the Kardashians pissed her off once. She's a whiny brat that tries too hard to be a hipster and sold out from the scene that made her famous in the first place. She's negative, vindictive, a mean girl, and overall just nasty. She's the opposite of every reason why Britney is an icon.

I feel bad for britney, i like her as a person but not a music artist

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ive already tagged mods and Jordan Miller about this troll. He was cursing princessmimi just bc she was saying Beyoncé is overrated to me. All this sad person does is to drag Britney even when they are praising other artists. I think they are a delusional JT stan. They seem way to obsessed with dragging Britney all the time on Britney forum. 

The mods are too busy to call people who don't like Sam "haters" but don't see any problems with trolls. ******* pathetic. This **** would never ever happen on a gaga forum. 

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Beyond her music, Britney is a symbol of strength. Her story goes far beyond her music or performances. She's a survivor. A lot of people can relate to her oppression, mental health issues, and other obstacles that she's had to face and overcome. A lot of people see her as an inspiration.

Excellent, especially the last two sentences.

I cant get over her vindictive, bullying "for a good cause", mean-girl persona.

People are still furious over Justin Timberlake singing "Cry Me A River" about Britney, but dont bat an eye when Taylor writes explicitly agressive, mean, and nasty songs targeting exes and "enemies".

Either everyone else is simply blind to her personality or they see it and dont care, or worse- they cheer her and her bullying on!

Something is truly wrong with western society when spoiled, snobby, mean people [with very little talent] like Taylor Swift are idolized by millions. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Excellent, especially the last two sentences.

I cant get over her vindictive, bullying "for a good cause", mean-girl persona.

People are still furious over Justin Timberlake singing "Cry Me A River" about Britney, but dont bat an eye when Taylor writes explicitly agressive, mean, and nasty songs targeting exes and "enemies".

Either everyone else is simply blind to her personality or they see it and dont care, or worse- they cheer her and her bullying on!

Something is truly wrong with western society when spoiled, snobby, mean people [with very little talent] like Taylor Swift are idolized by millions. 

I agree. Taylor Swift is petty which turns me off. And her music isn't even that good... It's catchy but so is Pitbull.

• Like 1

I think that Taylor is a phenomenon like Britney was in 00's, not the most talented artist but somehow people love her. Taylor is clever and I think that she's stronger than Britney mentally, and thats why she's still on top. Britney had really bad press, scandals, too much pressure. I think Taylor is really in charge of her carreer and is the good sweet girl, Britney went into *** bomb, troubles synonym and the bad influence. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

All of those ppl are talented, Britney is not

A lot of people seem to imply that just if someone is technically skilled at singing, it will automatically turn them into an interesting artist :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

you can be EXTREMELY talented and still release basic corporate manufactured generic trash music. Beyonce is an overrated narcissist who is a mediocre artist at best. Lemonade is praised for being this black female empowerment album meanwhile there are literally 70+ credited writers on it and 80% of them are old white men. It’s ridiculous how successful her label has been in creating this image for her as a creative revolutionary artist and cultural icon when in reality all she does is sing and dance. She’s no Caroline Polachek. 

But anyway, you can be the best vocalist and release awful music

Just look at Gaga's discography since Joanne :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

A lot of people seem to imply that just if someone is technically skilled at singing, it will automatically turn them into an interesting artist :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

you can be EXTREMELY talented and still release basic corporate manufactured generic trash music. Beyonce is an overrated narcissist who is a mediocre artist at best. Lemonade is praised for being this black female empowerment album meanwhile there are literally 70+ credited writers on it and 80% of them are old white men. It’s ridiculous how successful her label has been in creating this image for her as a creative revolutionary artist and cultural icon when in reality all she does is sing and dance. She’s no Caroline Polachek. 

The fumes :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: I checked your profile and you confirmed exactly what I was thinking. Bye.

46 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

lady gaga and beyonce are more talented than britney. period. dont mention sales either because trust me irdc.

7 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

There is a stigma around our backward society that listening to female pop music as a straight man "emasculates" you as a "man". Thus, you either do not see man listening to female pop stars or secretly listening to them when the "homies aren't around". So not only for Britney but for ALL female popstars, most of their fandom consist of gay men and women ie. Taylor Swift, Beyonce. Thus, Britney ISN'T the only female pop star who has a fandom mostly containing of them so why are you using it as a relevant point. I have shown you umpteen number of times your narrow mind that there is a world outside that doesn't confide to your silly little stereotypes but you still choose to not LOOK into them, due to probably your insecurity of being proven WRONG.

Any question now? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

They are AS talented as Britney, considering they Britney, Gaga and Beyonce can all sing, dance, entertain, and our visual queens. Heck, even Gaga proclaimed Britney as the queen of pop. 

Um britney cant sing and dont even bring videos from her singing as a kid either

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Imagine being that type of person. I too do not like Beyonce and you don't see me posting gifs of her dancing fails or showing weird pictures of her in an offensive light :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block