TAYLOR SWIFT IS A QUEEN

1 hour ago, exposingmediocrity said:

Everytime got mixed reviews and britney was a co writer, not a main writer.

No, it didn't actually. It got amazing reviews, look it up. she COMPOSED the song on her own. The other writer helped in the lyrical process. So much of Taylor and Beyonce's stuff is a co-writing credit that gets mixed reviews yet you don't say anything about it. Just admit you hate Britney, having nothing better to do with your time other than obsess over posting about her because you got bored, and go on with your life. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

No, it didn't actually. It got amazing reviews, look it up. she COMPOSED the song on her own. The other writer helped in the lyrical process. So much of Taylor and Beyonce's stuff is a co-writing credit that gets mixed reviews yet you don't say anything about it. Just admit you hate Britney, having nothing better to do with your time other than obsess over posting about her because your faves don't interest you that much, and go. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

it got mixed reviews. Again i dont say anyhting about taylors mixed review co writing because she has critically acclaimed song writing. Im listening to Adele rn, dont get it twisted

1 minute ago, exposingmediocrity said:

it got mixed reviews. Again i dont say anyhting about taylors mixed review co writing because she has critically acclaimed song writing. Im listening to Adele rn, dont get it twisted

No, it didn't. One bad review doesn't mean mixed reviews. If one bad review meant a mixed review, Taylor would NOT be a critically acclaimed writer. Everytime, overall got good reviews. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

What straight dude stans Britney spears, HAHA

If this isn't the most streotypical piece of bull**** I have heard today at 6 am in the morning, IDK how bad my Sunday is gonna be :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Britney has a ton of fans whom are straight. One for the matter, which is me b18bfd0ee7d5af25c0dcc89745dd8579.thumb.jpg.aec9cb17b8dd071d2779bb1cfc2aa8c3.jpg That sounds like saying Taylor doesn't have straight fans when she does :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

"Everytime" received widespread acclaim from music critics

Is widespread acclaim a synonym for your "mixed" reviews? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

music critics, who complimented its lyrical content and Spears' breathy vocals, while others deemed it a standout track on In the Zone. Gavin Mueller of Stylus Magazine considered "Everytime" to be the best track on In the Zone, explaining "it is just a spare piano ballad, simple yet effectively fragile"

Ali Fenwick of The Johns Hopkins News-Letter complimented Spears' songwriting and added the song "shows a glimmer of the talent that hides behind the robotic, synthed-out vocals on the rest of the album"

For Daniel Megarry from Gay Times, it's "one of the most stunningly heartbreaking songs of all time"

So...what about these "mixed reviews" because all the ones I have read are doing nothing but praising this song? Clownery much? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

@Hooked-On-Knee

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

Cry

Image result for britney bad dancing

Image result for britney shears

Image result for beyonce 5 grammys

Image result for taylor swift grammys

bob marley never won a grammy

2pac never won a grammy

abba never won a grammy

jimmy hendrix never won a grammy

freddy lmercury (queen) never won a grammy

janis joplin never won a grammy

snoop dogg never won a grammy

stop thinking that artists need to win awards in order to make a cultural impact :)

stop reducing their artistic value to their amount of awards of number 1 hits, there's plenty of classic iconic songs that never went number 1

• Love 3
9 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

wait this is a fansite for britney? Oh i thought it was a pop discussion fourm

9 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why do you think there's a "Britney Spears" category. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It's primarily a Britney forum that fans can use to discuss other artists/discussions, too. Also even then, you are in the "Britney Spears" forum. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Actually no. It WAS a Britney fansite that is now a pop culture fansite :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block