TAYLOR SWIFT IS A QUEEN

13 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

If Reputation and Lover are flops then what are britney's recent projects?:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:Reputation stadium tour is one of the higest grossing tours and extremely successful and acclaimed. rep was also #1 album for 2018 hahaha

So what? Both were flops. The difference between you and me is that I don’t hide it...  Glory got very good positions worldwide and good reviews, plus the Vegas show was very succesful... And remains a flop, the same as Reputation and Lover and their desperate campaigns to get a real hit... 

And about that big pre-recorded tour? Spectacular, as Madonna or Beyoncé. Good sellers but their albums still as flops. What you wanna prove...?

I think she could easily become one of the greatest artists of all time, but her career became about bratty drama, and making obnoxious mean girls pop songs. If you actually look into her discography, and listen to her earlier music, and none single songs, I dont think shes overrated.

5 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

bob marley never won a grammy

2pac never won a grammy

abba never won a grammy

jimmy hendrix never won a grammy

freddy lmercury (queen) never won a grammy

janis joplin never won a grammy

snoop dogg never won a grammy

stop thinking that artists need to win awards in order to make a cultural impact :)

stop reducing their artistic value to their amount of awards of number 1 hits, there's plenty of classic iconic songs that never went number 1

Most awards are paid for anyways. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MonAmour said:

Most awards are paid for anyways. 

Yup i honestly don't get this obsession for awards or achievements.

Living vicariously through the achievements of your idol seems kinda unhealthy for the mind.

Like somebody said in another thread "they feel like they're part of that fame or achievement. 

They find that sense of belongingness and somehow being a fan of a certain artist turns into a status symbol."

• Love 4
7 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

bob marley never won a grammy

2pac never won a grammy

abba never won a grammy

jimmy hendrix never won a grammy

freddy lmercury (queen) never won a grammy

janis joplin never won a grammy

snoop dogg never won a grammy

stop thinking that artists need to win awards in order to make a cultural impact :)

stop reducing their artistic value to their amount of awards of number 1 hits, there's plenty of classic iconic songs that never went number 1

All of those ppl are talented, Britney is not

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Your disgusting. Using pictures of Britney in an offensive light to bring up other female popstars? Please investigate this account @Slayer, @Urbanney and @PokemonSpears

Ive already tagged mods and Jordan Miller about this troll. He was cursing princessmimi just bc she was saying Beyoncé is overrated to me. All this sad person does is to drag Britney even when they are praising other artists. I think they are a delusional JT stan. They seem way to obsessed with dragging Britney all the time on Britney forum. 

3 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

britney stans on Twitter do the same, that victim card doesn’t work w me

In a FUN and LIGHT-HEARTED MANNER, the way you used it was in an offensive and disgusting light to make fun of 2007ney just to bring up Taylor and Beyoncé. Even I as someone whom dislikes Beyoncé, have I never ever made fun of her personal issues, such as Jay-Z’s affairs or her miscarriages :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

In a FUN and LIGHT-HEARTED MANNER, the way you used it was in an offensive and disgusting light to make fun of 2007ney just to bring up Taylor and Beyoncé. Even I as someone whom dislikes Beyoncé, have I never ever made fun of her personal issues, such as Jay-Z’s affairs or her miscarriages :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Her fans have multiple times on twitter

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ive already tagged mods and Jordan Miller about this troll. He was cursing princessmimi just bc she was saying Beyoncé is overrated to me. All this sad person does is to drag Britney even when hes praising other artists. I think they are a delusional JT stan. They seem way to obsessed with dragging Britney all the time on Britney forum. 

I feel sad for this tragic person. She/he barely knows anything about Britney but has the audacity to comment utter bull**** and thinks they are really doing something, when at most they are making themself look like a clown :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: She/he sides with anyone who has used and banked on Britney, of course she would defend Justin Ratlake :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

britney stans on Twitter do the same, that victim card doesn’t work w me

Not me thinking you were going to move on. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Just because some people do it, doesn't mean it's right. If hypothetically, someone tells you to do something illegal and you do it, would you tell the police "But they did it too!", no you wouldn't because you are responsible for your own actions. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block