Smashmouth calls Taylor Swift's new album "borelore"

Folklore is a peaceful album, it can get sleepy at times, but it's experimental for Taylor Swift. Do I love this album? Well, I'll have to listen to the tracks again, there were a few I didn't get into right away (mirrorball, illicit affairs).

But it's fine if an album is stated as a 'bore.' Smashmouth are allowed to state their opinion, and we don't have to agree on everything.

• Like 3

Haven't heard it in full but it is more like artists freedom and vision  than album with bops. So i kind of understand that they mean. But i don't think what no bops diminishes her work. Maybe it is even better than some of her previous albums cause it surely has a lot of soul. 

not these comments saying "coming from a one hit wonder" etc... how many hits does sb need to have to have a negative opinion:cackling: so either none of you people dislike any song from an artist or you all have multiple hits under your belts 

ALSO not these comments saying he has a platform and this is how he uses it to bring down others. Sensitive much? You are not allowed to have a negative opinion or what? He just called it boring lmao :weusay:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block