Smashmouth calls Taylor Swift's new album "borelore"

Never heard of this 'musician' but that doesn't matter. Writing just one word without any explanation or giving any constructive criticism is just immature and a call for attention. Not worth anyone's time.

In my opinion, this is Taylor's BEST ALBUM to date. I am not her fan or a regular listener, but I gave this album a multiple listen and I am still in awe.

taylor swift dancing GIF

When you’re grasping for relevancy.... 

but seriously, no one cares what your opinion is. Especially when you’re mainly known for a cover in a Shrek movie, and a couple of generic hits. Does anybody consider smash mouth a groundbreaking artist with amazing taste? I don’t think so. Taylor is an icon, whether you like her or not. Smash mouth was a flash in the pan 20 years ago. I hate when artists voice their unasked for opinion on another artists work. All artists should understand the work and personal feelings that go into creating something like an album, and even if you don’t like it, respect them. Sorry she wasn’t creating generic catchy meaningless songs like all star this time around. She’s been there, done that, and did it better than you. 

On 7/25/2020 at 2:12 AM, Acer said:

Folklore is so boring album. The most excited are Mirrorball and Cardian.

On 7/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, Corso said:

Guess I’m not gonna say what I truly think of this album then... I might get cancelled.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Worry not, people with the vocabulary of an 8-year-old don’t get the album. Cancel does not apply here. :katyfrog:

On 7/25/2020 at 4:52 PM, Corso said:

Guess I’m not gonna say what I truly think of this album then... I might get cancelled.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I’ve only listened to 2-3 songs and didn’t continue thinking the rest of the album probably sounds the same cuz I’m experienced with Red which appears to be a fan favorite but it’s as boring as it could be without the singles :sofedup:  I really don’t get it. There’s nothing memorable music-wise. No outstanding melody, no eargasmic instrumental background, not a serve of vocals. :hillary: In fact I don’t even remember the album today :idkney: It’s like a bunch of poems of a white straight highschooler girl who has good grades in literature and bad luck with boyfriends :jl:folklore is probably like that, too but less country. I like reputation tho. She was more interesting and at least had some songs I could relate to and bop to at that time  :yaknow:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block