Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 24]

Roxxy

25 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG Lukey you snapped. :omggg: I love this for you and always know that I love you and support you always! I'm rooting for you! :hugs:

btw, which one are you submitting. The Sticky & Sweet version or the original version? :barbie:

Thank you sooo much! <3 :crying4: You are so sweet Roxxy ♥♥ :mcry: I'm still trying to learn how to be strong and just trying to figure life out and figure out how to be happy in life :crying4: and people like you, and other sweet and amazing members of exhale, are truly helping in that :imcute: just reminding me that there are amazing people out there - in this world :imcute: and that there is no need to be focusing on the toxic ones :kylie:

and which one I'm submitting? :o hmmm that's a tough decision :lostney: but I'm gonna go with the live version from Sticky & Sweet Tour :kylie:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lukas1896 said:

Thank you sooo much! <3 :crying4: You are so sweet Roxxy ♥♥ :mcry: I'm still trying to learn how to be strong and just trying to figure life out and figure out how to be happy in life :crying4: and people like you, and other sweet and amazing members of exhale, are truly helping in that :imcute: just reminding me that there are amazing people out there - in this world :imcute: and that there is no need to be focusing on the toxic ones :kylie:

and which one I'm submitting? :o hmmm that's a tough decision :lostney: but I'm gonna go with the live version from Sticky & Sweet Tour :kylie:

Of course, Lukey. We're a family here. A very diverse, all over the place, a lot of times dysfunctional - but a family. :hugs:

Also, literally cause I have 16 husbands so yeah it's a family tree / web for sure. :blol:

• Love 2

It’s not on Spotify but it’s my #1 choice. You hear her words and can imagine her life as a 20s NYC adult working toward her goals and trying to survive and just live life. Relatable yknow.

Spotify entry though - Madonna - On The Beat Goes “the time is right now, you’ve got to decide. Stand in the back or be the star” that always triggers a motivation emotion in me to work toward goals. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Patiently waiting for the Marina club to open :kylie: and yes I need my M5 during these crazy times. She can even give me pandemic videos for all I care :mcry:

I second that, M5 would be great. Shes so overlooked by the sheep who buy Taylors/Katys etc. Which is a shame