Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 24]

Roxxy

6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

It's a song from League of Legends and the lyrics are so good, I listen to this Alan Walker remix when I workout or when life stomps me and it always makes me push forward:

Legends never die
When the world is callin' out your name
Beggin' you to fight
Pick yourself up once more
Pick yourself up, 'cause
Legends never die

You play LoL? :gaspney:

21 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Babe, I'm not. I was being compliant  with yet another candidate. I'm beginning to worry about your flower. 

Anyhow, @ColdAsFire88 is hot af so I can't be mad at him. 

Don't worry about Kitty cause she's good, she's fine. :tiffdrink: and not you crushing on your eskimo bro. :lessons:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Jai Ho is a question? I guess I never looked up it’s meaning before

No, no. It isn't. :blol: But i mean cause i've been wanting it ever since, like i was waiting for it everyday and I thought the only chance it will appear is Soundtrack Day and it didn't. But it finally got it's time during Girl Group Day. :urite:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

No, no. It isn't. :blol: But i mean cause i've been wanting it ever since, like i was waiting for it everyday and I thought the only chance it will appear is Soundtrack Day and it didn't. But it finally got it's time during Girl Group Day. :urite:

Girl Group Day might have been my favorite day so far! That playlist is hot :duadance:

• Love 1