Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 24]

Roxxy

38 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I stan Marina and Taylor :lessons:

Yeah i stan Marina, but imo Taylor is overrated when compared to Marina. But Taylors Reputation was her best album and she regressed since then! Though havent listened to her folklore album :quirkney:

DAY 24: A song that inspires you to move forward in life

I'll take a non-literal approach because for me be there for the other is  also moving forward :mhm:

My choice symbolizes the unity felt all over the world after 9/11 :sendinglove: and inspire me to be the better man I can :tbh:

Overcome - Live

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Do musicals count? I was a plus one to watch a production of Hair. I literally thought it was about hair but nope. I had smoked weed my coworkers were passing around after work so I came into the play high. It’s a psychedelic trip until I regain awareness only to find a full naked woman singing “let the sunshine!!!!” apparently the entire cast was fully naked singing and raising their fist in the air. Oddly such a powerful image (I talked to some of my theater actor friends about this play and apparently this is normal and they do get down to their bare selves) plus the words are inspiring and powerful. 

• Love 2