The "connection error" story is untrue. Here's what actually happened at Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing

I’m glad the judge has rescheduled the hearing and is giving Britney the opportunity to speak on her own behalf. That being said, this case surrounding her well-being due to the conservatorship seems far too sensitive to deal with by video conference. Why isn’t she just appearing in the courts in person to deal with her case more efficiently? What is stopping her? This all just doesn’t seem to add up...tenor.gif?itemid=10785350

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I just find it bizarre the court couldn't block them once they'd played their part and left. Yet another delay. I wonder what will cause the next one - bad weather? A bad hair day? 

Enough with the postponing!!! 

Lou‘ll be too busy exercising gay demons :jl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ImAmy said:

I don’t know who those four people are but I already hate them. Also, is that not a crime or something similar? 

There you are, Amy! I've seen you once or twice before you knew my face, but it's hard to see with all the people standing in the way. :lessons:

• Haha 8