The "connection error" story is untrue. Here's what actually happened at Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Y'all were literally in here yesterday talking about Exhale hackers here

Joke or not, don't act like that statement is so far-fetched. They may have even read here and posted that based on these remarks.

If any fan were actively trying to hack into the meeting then the delay makes sense. :tiffeyeroll: Why would a judge proceed if they felt Britney’s testimony or words would be jeopardized by members of the public hacking into the call... :tiffeyeroll:

• Like 1

Interesting - I am glad someone stepped in to clear it up but I refuse to believe that LA County Courts are inadequate to the point that they could not get an Information Technology person to help the judge establish a private connection with Britney.  Why wait 30 more days while all of these "cancelled" court times slots are being paid for by Britney and the conservatorship team?  I truly pray that they are waiving these court fees due to their inadequacies.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

Y'all were literally in here yesterday talking about Exhale hackers here

Joke or not, don't act like that statement is so far-fetched. They may have even read here and posted that based on these remarks.

Hope for the sake of god that you understood that we (at least I) were joking around:britdrown:

4 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Hope for the sake of god that you understood that we (at least I) were joking around:britdrown:

I said "joke or not." It's not hard for me to get that you, at least, were joking around,.

Regardless, it's not a far cry for The Blast to make that statement — jokes and all.

13 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I said "joke or not." It's not hard for me to get that you, at least, were joking around,.

Regardless, it's not a far cry for The Blast to make that statement — jokes and all.

Ehh if they really check Britney fansites looking to spin anything we say, then they will find any little thing to make the #FreeBritney momevent look bad.

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

c7280849af2006d2347fe48e80549c52.jpg

20 minutes ago, srp448 said:

Who Is This Ej Johnson GIF by Red Table Talk

13 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

:waitwhat: 

I don’t know him but apparently he’s Britney’s publicist/part of her team, a lot of Britney fans were sharing it on twitter yesterday before he deleted, I’m surprised it wasn’t noticed by Exhale...

Fans are saying he’s lying tho:gagacrash:

@Jordan Miller do you 100% believe ur source?

30CDC865-A763-47FC-9A2E-9E695371984A.jpeg

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

I don’t know him but apparently he’s Britney’s publicist/part of her team, a lot of Britney fans were sharing it on twitter yesterday before he deleted, I’m surprised it wasn’t noticed by Exhale...

Fans are saying he’s lying tho:gagacrash:

@Jordan Miller do you 100% believe ur source?

30CDC865-A763-47FC-9A2E-9E695371984A.jpeg

seems like a rando.

no idea where this"manager" is coming from..