The "connection error" story is untrue. Here's what actually happened at Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-obvious-jab-troll-response-jamie-lynn-mental-health-instagram
Ok f#ck this. I’m returning to my original stance that Britney doesn’t write or post her IG not even sometimes. The Blast is full of **** again today! Yesterday they claimed Free Britney supporters were banned from entering the courtroom when we all know that no one is allowed to go in unless they’re essential to the hearing. Besides, Lynne & Jamie with their attorneys attended virtually. Only they know what happened. If Jamie/Team CON are leaking false info that explains a lot. Also the fans who spoke yesterday who claimed to hear Lynne sounded upset... how could they hear her?? If Britney post is a clap back at a fan (who they call a troll🙄) who commented on JL’s ig then the post by “Britney” today isn’t her nor are the others. I’m So over their Bulls##t.🙄

To Jordan...@ The Blast link below.. is Mike Walters (formerly of TMZ) using your report as a reference or do you both have the same “source”. Mike was Harvey’s apprentice. They’re alike in a lot ways in that they choose to write their stories with a bias and exaggerates things & makes suggestions in their writings that are merely speculation.

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-hearing-illegally-accessed-four-people-freebritney-court-video-link-media

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I work in a law firm and have attended numerous virtual hearings as of late due to COVID19 and you all get the same link emailed to you about half an hour before the hearing by the Judge's clerk - so even if they'd be asked to leave all they had to do was just click on the link again and log in.

this is how it is in courts in England & Wales, i assume it's the same in California

Couldn't the judge just threaten these people to be held in contempt of court?

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Leader
21 minutes ago, generation glory said:

To Jordan...@ The Blast link below.. is Mike Walters (formerly of TMZ) using your report as a reference or do you both have the same “source”. Mike was Harvey’s apprentice. They’re alike in a lot ways in that they choose to write their stories with a bias and exaggerates things & makes suggestions in their writings that are merely speculation.

No clue to be honest. The Blast probably reads Exhale on the hour WBK  :goat: :cackling:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

britney-court.jpg.6151583d4c0f7b957e13227cd95b23ad.jpg

The energy behind the #FreeBritney movement is at an all-time high. Millions of people are demanding change for a perceived injustice happening before our very eyes to one of the most powerful pop icons of our generation.

12 years ago, Britney was involuntarily placed in personal and financial conservatorships that legally removed her rights to fundamental basic civil liberties, including hiring her own representation, choosing her doctors... even freely seeing who she wants, voting or driving. 

Yesterday, July 22nd, a court hearing took place in downtown LA to discuss the status of Britney's conservatorships. Britney was scheduled to appear via video conference, however she did not. What happened? 

Fans outside the court hearing began claiming they were told she never appeared due to a connection error.

This inspired a wave of backlash because it prompted a very legitimate concern that Britney was being censored or purposefully blocked from speaking on the conservatorship, thus prolonging her undesirable situation further. Basically, fans felt she was once again being censored.

However, a source close to the court hearing, who finds it important to create an honest dialogue with supporters, reveals to BreatheHeavy that the connection error story is untrue.

What actually happened is that four individuals who originally joined the video call with the judge were ordered to exit the call before Britney signed on because the information is confidential. However, they ignored the judge's requests, likely in an effort to stumble upon sensitive information, and continued to pop in and out of the stream prior to Britney's virtual arrival. As a result, the judge delayed the hearing as it was imperative to keep what Britney had to say completely private.

Before the conspiracy theories begin, I'd like to point out that I was not paid or swayed in any way. What I do want to emphasize is that this is an honest attempt at communicating the truth, which I think is something many of us find very valuable amidst all of the uncertainty. This is a positive step, and while I know this information will be scrutinized anyway, I'd like to remind you that I personally champion the notion of Britney gaining more independence. I also am an advocate for transparency regarding this sensitive subject (or at least, finding a balance), and I think this is an instance where that happened. 

There's a new court date scheduled for August 19th.

I'm glad this got set straight, although it's pretty ****ty that this kind of information can be disseminated anyway because there's always a lack of privacy with Britney.

The connection error thing didn't make all that much sense and just wound up as fodder for conspiracy theories, which only thwart the original goal and desires of the #FreeBritney movement.

Hi @Jordan Miller I just want to say this.

I want to believe the information is true, but in both situations, I still have questions.

If it was connection issues, the fault can still be placed on Team Con for failing to deliver adequate services.

If this situation is real, then it raises the question as to who refused to leave?  If it were hackers, would their presence be even known? 
How many people were at this meeting? How team Lynne have enough people to be such a pest? ITs hard not to look at Team Con for refusing to leave, when they literally want nothing in the public.

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

From The Blast:

It's unclear if the unauthorized persons were actually members of the media, or just fans wishing to listen in on the hearing. Our sources say one of the people was a 'documentary filmmaker.'

Y'all were literally in here yesterday talking about Exhale hackers.

Joke or not, don't act like that statement is so far-fetched. They may have even read here and posted that based on these remarks.

On 7/22/2020 at 10:29 AM, Fenixxx123 said:

Where are my Exhaler's hackers? Hope they can leak something:gimmemoar:

On 7/22/2020 at 10:35 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Dude I'm working on it lol 

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 AM, sanpedro said:

Omg HACK IT

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Sorry guys. I tried my best to hack it and be discreet, but they were one step ahead of me. 

Side note: I did NOT hack the call. I was busy driving into the city to pick up my bro from work. I am a city employee (so my entire background is in the state database) and I'm not gonna be that stupid to jeopardize my career and life for a virtual meeting. 

Hopefully Judge Penny requests that a few attend the hearing in person and socially distant each other in order to ensure no more interruptions and hiccups. 

• Like 2

Hmm. A random stranger/fan/reporter could not have joined. I believe someone (team CON) has purposely given the access to the virtual hearing to mess it up and gain some extra time until next possible date of hearing. Time to paint the picture the way they want it to be seen, time to make Britney do what they want her to do. Don’t tell me I’m reaching ‘cause this actually makes sense :wontcry:

• Like 3

I don't understand... Did Britney could finally speak alone with the judge via online conference? And why couldn't the judge have a private online conference with her with no issues in the first place? Come on, it's not rocket science. I can't believe that was a problem at all, and I also can't believe that we have to play detectives to access this basic piece of information. This is getting messier with time, and I feel like nobody is 100% honest or giving the full information; and if they do, people manipulate it according to their objective. Many times I feel like stepping out of this topic as a fan because there's nothing I can do about it, and reading such bullsh it from both sides doesn't help either.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

So this means that these people interrupted constantly because they didn’t want Britney to speak and made sure she didn’t talk bad about  them. 

And if that truly IS the case, then hopefully the judge has common sense to tell Britney to appear in court. This way she gets to speak and no one can interrupt her. 

• Like 7