Kim Kardashian releases a statement about Kanye West

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

If you subscribe to free Britney theories and research then that includes her refusing to take her meds and her father canceling her show for it.  She’s bi-polar like Kanye.  I thought we all knew that?  She clearly likes performing, as she does it everyday with or without a stage. She’s said she loves performing.  And that’s why they took it away as punishment for her not taking her medication, allegedly.   You think she’s being forced to perform?  I think her team is keeping her brand safe from a Kanye move so that she can continue to make money by doing what she loves.  If they stop protecting her it’s only a matter of time before another head shaving car attacking coochie flashing getting out the car moment.  If that’s what y’all want so you can get another blackout 2.0 then okay, but you’re kidding yourselves if you don’t think Britney isn’t going to go off the rails again when left to her own devises.  Y’all really trust in that brand, that’s how good it was manufactured by the professionals. 

I think your right. Her fans think shes going to perform better if shes free bc she wont take her meds. Even Kim said you cant force him to take meds. While the conservatorship is a little shady, it's really the only way to make sure she is taking care of herself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:squint:

are you really comparing Britney's posts to Kanye's meltdown?

until we don't see Britney behaving erratically on an interview or public appearance, her "posts" can't be taken as proof of anything

Read the rest of my post.  Don’t just look at her ig posts, look at the history of mental health she’s exhibited when no one was looking out for her.  

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

like what, shaving her head and speaking in British accent?

Crying on the curb in front of all the paparazzi accusing them of stealing something from her, driving with her child on her lap with no seatbelt, showing her ******* getting out of cars, being sued by her bodyguards for ****** harassment, attacking a car with an umbrella, being taken on a gerny into an ambulance the night she almost died.  Should I go on?  This is the pre-conservatorship life you want Britney to return to?

• Leader
15 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Crying on the curb in front of all the paparazzi accusing them of stealing something from her, driving with her child on her lap with no seatbelt, showing her ******* getting out of cars, being sued by her bodyguards for ****** harassment, attacking a car with an umbrella, being taken on a gerny into an ambulance the night she almost died.  Should I go on?  This is the pre-conservatorship life you want Britney to return to?

This is the all or nothing mentality that keeps her in the legal restraints. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is the all or nothing mentality that keeps her in the legal restraints. 

It is what it is.  Nobody is presenting the fact that she may actually need a conservatorship to keep her safe from a Kanye style episode of Chaotic the reboot. And TBH it looks like that’s what some of the fans who wanna #freebritney really wanna see.  It was a fun crazy wild ride to live through the media frenzie of the blackout era antics.  A lot of people don’t really care about her maintaining the cleaned up reputation her father and her team helped her rebuild.  

Hopefully you’re all right and the conservatorship is disolved and she finds peace and tranquility in a new phase of her career, or as a retired woman, living her life like a normal person, as she sees fit.  I hope you’re all right.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

So you think a person needs to be placed under a conservatorship for crying, being angry, having her privacy violated by the paparazzi that were taking pictures of her private parts (because it's not like she was flashing them as you make it sound). And if it's for violating traffic rules or "putting her kid at risk", half the population should be under a conservatorship then.

She was NEVER almost dying. In fact, they didn't find any substance abuse and was released from the mental hold way before the 72hrs, she was actually released the following day because they didn't find anything wrong with her. But it's easier to just believe in the tabloids than do actual research of the things that happened.

It's very easy for you to put all of these things together, as if they were real evidence of anything, conveniently ignoring the dozens of paparazzi that were following her around 24/7 which was something completely out of her control and that really made all those situations a thousand times worse than if she was living a normal life. She didn't need a conservatorship to get rid of that. She didn't need a conservatorship for her kids to be safe. Not even Kanye West needs a conservatorship in this moment, conservatorships aren't made for that purpose, and that's what people like you can't seem to comprehend.

And if it's like that, then we go back to same old argument. Ok, let's pretend this hypothetical case that she's SOOO mentally ill is true, fine, then why did they have her working less than a month later on How I Met Your Mother? Why did they bring her kids back if she was such a danger for them? Why did they make her record that album, go on tour, and do all the things she's done for the past 12 years, instead of being placed at a mental facility until she recovered (which apparently would be forever, because her mental issues don't seem to have an end in sight according to the judge). Conservatorships aren't a magic trick or some sort of switch that magically and instantaneously cure people, nor will they instantaneously die after it's over.

The sole fact that she lives alone in her house without her conservators is more than enough proof that she's perfectly able to live by herself, so why does the conservatorship continue? Someone that is so mentally ill just doesn't recover like that.

• Love 4

I may not be rich or famous but a few weeks ago a moderator was mocking my bipolar disorder and telling me to go be sad and die literally over and over again. I don't wanna incite an argument but like no one defended me and people actually told me not to agitate her because she was "important" and has a bad attitude i guess.I still haven't received an apology. Like why do people care about mental health now? especially her? like what is the difference? i think we can have a real discussion as to why we pretend to care but don't actually care?

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So you think a person needs to be placed under a conservatorship for crying, being angry, having her privacy violated by the paparazzi that were taking pictures of her private parts (because it's not like she was flashing them as you make it sound). And if it's for violating traffic rules or "putting her kid at risk", half the population should be under a conservatorship then.

She was NEVER almost dying. In fact, they didn't find any substance abuse and was released from the mental hold way before the 72hrs, she was actually released the following day because they didn't find anything wrong with her. But it's easier to just believe in the tabloids than do actual research of the things that happened.

It's very easy for you to put all of these things together, as if they were real evidence of anything, conveniently ignoring the dozens of paparazzi that were following her around 24/7 which was something completely out of her control and that really made all those situations a thousand times worse than if she was living a normal life. She didn't need a conservatorship to get rid of that. She didn't need a conservatorship for her kids to be safe. Not even Kanye West needs a conservatorship in this moment, conservatorships aren't made for that purpose, and that's what people like you can't seem to comprehend.

And if it's like that, then we go back to same old argument. Ok, let's pretend this hypothetical case that she's SOOO mentally ill is true, fine, then why did they have her working less than a month later on How I Met Your Mother? Why did they bring her kids back if she was such a danger for them? Why did they make her record that album, go on tour, and do all the things she's done for the past 12 years, instead of being placed at a mental facility until she recovered (which apparently would be forever, because her mental issues don't seem to have an end in sight according to the judge). Conservatorships aren't a magic trick or some sort of switch that magically and instantaneously cure people, nor will they instantaneously die after it's over.

The sole fact that she lives alone in her house without her conservators is more than enough proof that she's perfectly able to live by herself, so why does the conservatorship continue? Someone that is so mentally ill just doesn't recover like that.

You left out the ****** harassment case from her bodyguard, and attacking a car with an umbrella.  But that doesn’t mean anything. 

Yet memorizing dance moves and reciting a few lines in a guest spot for a B plot on a sitcom proves total mental stability.

Britney fans believe what they want to believe.  And she doesn’t live alone, she has Sam watching her.  And if you think he’s not a stand-in on daddy spear’s payroll, I suggest you think about that one. If he made trouble for the conservator, the Spears estate would have every right to remove him from Britney’s presence as he would be deemed a threat to Britney’s mental stability.  They met on set.  They literally cast him as her caretaker in the Truman show of her life.  

Bi-polar disorder doesn't make you a say 'slavery is a choice'. Bi-polar disorder doesn't make you start a feud with 19 year old that you use to market yourself at every turn (and this applied to Kim too). It doesn't justify him telling his wife to tone down her image. It doesn't justify being an ******* all the time, running for president or pandering to the far right for album sales. I can't believe Kim completely when every move she makes is documented and planned, and then published for the world to see but if divorce is in the conversation, then other conversations need to be addressed in her family. 

That being said they need to act fast. I dont wanna compare this situation to Britney's (because her never directly involved anyone else) but if I can say anything its this; As individuals, we need to stop giving this man air and enabling him. This applies to both fans and critics alike. This man has built his career post 2010 on controversy first and substance second. Whether you want to say it was narcissism or diagnose mental illness, there's very little argument against this, but either way an over inflated sense of self would be dangerous on its own, yet alone with mania thrown into the mix. If he is experience an episode of bad health, his family and team need to get him out of the public eye, instead of letting him run for president and, arguably, make a fool of himself globally which is happening which is going to worsen his issues.

No cameras. No public. They need to pull the plug.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Bi-polar disorder doesn't make you a say 'slavery is a choice'. Bi-polar disorder doesn't make you start a feud with 19 year old that you use to market yourself at every turn (and this applied to Kim too). It doesn't justify him telling his wife to tone down her image. It doesn't justify being an ******* all the time, running for president or pandering to the far right for album sales. I can't believe Kim completely when every move she makes is documented and planned, and then published for the world to see but if divorce is in the conversation, then other conversations need to be addressed in her family. 

That being said they need to act fast. I dont wanna compare this situation to Britney's (because her never directly involved anyone else) but if I can say anything its this; As individuals, we need to stop giving this man air and enabling him. This applies to both fans and critics alike. This man has built his career post 2010 on controversy first and substance second. Whether you want to say it was narcissism or diagnose mental illness, there's very little argument against this, but either way an over inflated sense of self would be dangerous on its own, yet alone with mania thrown into the mix. If he is experience an episode of bad health, his family and team need to get him out of the public eye, instead of letting him run for president and, arguably, make a fool of himself globally which is happening which is going to worsen his issues.

No cameras. No public. They need to pull the plug.

Unfortunately they care more about their image then Keynes health. People truly dont like to deal with things that affect them poorly or cause their lives to be upended. 

It's the same for when our parents get old. We love them until we have to care for them. Then a lot of people look at them like another responsibility or a hinder to their perfect lives. 

12 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Yet memorizing dance moves and reciting a few lines in a guest spot for a B plot on a sitcom proves total mental stability.

Lol, yoire acting like these were the only things britney did in a span of 12 years in the CONservataship :byesmoke: 

She was performing and memorizing the lyrics of a song and dancing not for a few 10 shows, but for nearly 100 sold out venues. How about the intense promo britney was doing in the circus era, how about the choreography britney had to practice for the circus MV, can you easily do that and then say what u want to britney. Was the conservataship needed in 2008 and 09? mostly yes. However, after 12 years britney has done 4 tours, released 4 albums and is capable of taking care of her self? no

10 hours ago, Dirk said:

wtf that was 12 years ago, do you really think Britney right now at 38 would be back to that behaviour? and actually she was like that during that time for a reason, she was depressed, she got a divorce, her kids were taken out of her... you have to give her the doubt bc she learned her lesson and she would not messed up her life again after getting out of the prison aka the abusive system she's in right now. 

Out of the conservatorship doesn't mean out of mental health treatment, she could seek that out of the c-ship.

All true.  But if she refuses to take her medication, it’s really her bi-polar disorder that will make her go back to that behavior despite her personal progress.  Time itself doesn’t heal mental disorders.

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lol, yoire acting like these were the only things britney did in a span of 12 years in the CONservataship :byesmoke: 

She was performing and memorizing the lyrics of a song and dancing not for a few 10 shows, but for nearly 100 sold out venues. How about the intense promo britney was doing in the circus era, how about the choreography britney had to practice for the circus MV, can you easily do that and then say what u want to britney. Was the conservataship needed in 2008 and 09? mostly yes. However, after 12 years britney has done 4 tours, released 4 albums and is capable of taking care of her self? no

Bi-polar doesn’t make you rtarded.  It makes you have emotional swings and manic episodes.  She’s been doing these dances and singing these lyrics for a quarter century.  It’s a Cardio workout to move around for 90 minutes every night, but after so much practice its basically mechanical.  That does not prove mental stability. She’s a professional when she’s on her meds.  What happens when she refuses to take them?  Maybe they should let her go nuts on tmz again so all the blackout fans can have their tabloid spectacle back and she can humiliate herself on the world stage for all her adoring supporters to marvel at.  

3 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Bi-polar doesn’t make you rtarded.  It makes you have emotional swings and manic episodes.  She’s been doing these dances and singing these lyrics for a quarter century.  It’s a Cardio workout to move around for 90 minutes every night, but after so much practice its basically mechanical.  That does not prove mental stability. She’s a professional when she’s on her meds.  What happens when she refuses to take them?  Maybe they should let her go nuts on tmz again so all the blackout fans can have their tabloid spectacle back and she can humiliate herself on the world stage for all her adoring supporters to marvel at.  

She IS mentally stable and i am not taking **** from someone who is pro-conservataship and believes tabloids actually mean ****

Whitney Houston Thank You GIF - WhitneyHouston ThankYou - Discover ...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block