Kim Kardashian releases a statement about Kanye West

• Leader

kanye-kim.jpg.ee36a3e722b6f682d7f881f1b338c943.jpg

Kim Kardashian addressed Kanye West's public meltdowns as of late. 

On Monday night, West alluded to Kim cheating on him with Meek Mill and said he wanted to divorce her. It was a series of more bizarre Tweets from the rapper.

“I been trying to get divorced since Kim met with Meek at the [Waldorf] for prison reform," he said.

"Even if my wife wants to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world even when I didn’t want to," he said while crying. "She stood up and she protected that child. You know who else protected a child? Forty-three years ago, who do you think protected a child?”

“Kim was trying to fly to Wyoming with a doctor to lock me up like on the movie Get Out because I cried about saving my daughter's life yesterday.”

Kim released a statement.

"As many of you know, Kanye has bi-polar disorder. Anyone who has this or has a loved one in their life who does, knows how incredibly complicated and painful it is to understand."

You may read the full thing below (swipe):

Related:

I am feeling horribly sad for Kanye :crying1: as much as i dont like Kim, i can sympathize with her that is really hard when you are living with a person who has bipolar disorder. Its very hard and complicated and i pray and hope that Kanye gets proper treatment for this :beyfedup: or else i am afraid he would have his own publicised breakdown like britney did and i hope he doesnt go through what she went thru.

• Love 2

My favorite headline regarding this whole situation “Kanye isn’t running for president. He’s running from his mental health”, its a serious issue.

At the end of the day. I don’t care :tired: I’m going to be blunt and say that I find it all entertaining. The Kardashian family has a reality show for entertainment. Kanye is unwell and I hope he gets the help that he needs, but if he wants to continue putting on a show...we are going to watch :mattafact:

There are more serious issues in the world. I’m over rich people and their rich problems. There 28 million Americans on unemployment, a surge in covid-19, people being gunned down, rights being taken away, an out of control president in America, 250 million people in the world are on the brink of starvation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel like you are playing with fire but...

you in danger girl whoopy goldberg GIF

However, you are entitled to your own opinion. 

Face the truth. Look at Britney’s manic posts.  I support her artistic expressions but imagine the darker sides you don’t see that we’ve been seeing from Kanye. Britney’s team is keeping her safe from herself and the public who would turn on her in a second if they saw her do anything except be her sweet cooky self dancing. 

11 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Face the truth. Look at Britney’s manic posts.  I support her artistic expressions but imagine the darker sides you don’t see that we’ve been seeing from Kanye. Britney’s team is keeping her safe from herself and the public who would turn on her in a second if they saw her do anything except be her sweet cooky self dancing. 

R u a doctor?how can u diagnose some1 via their videos. And we r not saying Britney doesn"t have some mental condition. But we don't know anything about it so please do not say like u do know.  Also can u please explain how putting a person into spotlight same year she had a breakdown and then years after helped her mental condition? R u sure it was good for her. R u sure she was the one choosing to tour and promote stuff. And i doubt all of the team con actions were about saving Britney person and not her image as a star or her fortune.

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, zenden said:

R u a doctor?how can u diagnose some1 via their videos. And we r not saying Britney doesn"t have some mental condition. But we don't know anything about it so please do not say like u do know.  Also can u please explain how putting a person into spotlight same year she had a breakdown and then years after helped her mental condition? R u sure it was good for her. R u sure she was the one choosing to tour and promote stuff. And i doubt all of the team con actions were about saving Britney person and not her image as a star or her fortune.

If you subscribe to free Britney theories and research then that includes her refusing to take her meds and her father canceling her show for it.  She’s bi-polar like Kanye.  I thought we all knew that?  She clearly likes performing, as she does it everyday with or without a stage. She’s said she loves performing.  And that’s why they took it away as punishment for her not taking her medication, allegedly.   You think she’s being forced to perform?  I think her team is keeping her brand safe from a Kanye move so that she can continue to make money by doing what she loves.  If they stop protecting her it’s only a matter of time before another head shaving car attacking coochie flashing getting out the car moment.  If that’s what y’all want so you can get another blackout 2.0 then okay, but you’re kidding yourselves if you don’t think Britney isn’t going to go off the rails again when left to her own devises.  Y’all really trust in that brand, that’s how good it was manufactured by the professionals. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Honestly, dont hate me....but I think  the bi-polar thing is made up, adn all this is a performance. It low key gives him an excuse that he is in a manic state, but feeds the Media so hard...then he gets an excuse. 

Everyone talks about it, and he will continue to do these things till the media & GP gets tired of it and then he will move on to some other type of thing to get attention. Same reason he met with Trump, was purely for being controversial and getting attention. 

All these things are made up to keep us consuming. You low key have to appreciate the genius of it all. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

My favorite headline regarding this whole situation “Kanye isn’t running for president. He’s running from his mental health”, its a serious issue.

At the end of the day. I don’t care :tired: I’m going to be blunt and say that I find it all entertaining. The Kardashian family has a reality show for entertainment. Kanye is unwell and I hope he gets the help that he needs, but if he wants to continue putting on a show...we are going to watch :mattafact:

There are more serious issues in the world. I’m over rich people and their rich problems. There 28 million Americans on unemployment, a surge in covid-19, people being gunned down, rights being taken away, an out of control president in America, 250 million people in the world are on the brink of starvation. 

And your forgot that we have a reality tv star as president. That's what happens when we idolize fame over people who are actually trying to solve the worlds problems.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block