Who were your fave celebs when you were a kid or teen?

Kid - Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore, Fergie, Gwen Stefani 

teen - Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Lana Del Rey, Miley Cyrus, Mariah Carey, Justin Timberlake, Demi Lovato, Rihanna, 

Adult life is the same minus Justin Timberlake and Katy Perry 

• Love 1

Britney, Christina, Eminem, Shakira and Avril (those last two were the first concerts I ever went to with my friends, Shakira in 2003 and Avril in 2004 :shaktongue:). I was also madly in love with both Orlando Bloom and Johan van der Veen, the singer of a Dutch band called Twarres, but I don't think people outside Belgium and The Netherlands will have heard of them.

550x550.jpg

Later on, during my eMo PhAsE, Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day and Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance.

After I got over the emo phase, it was David Bowie, Marc Bolan from T.Rex and Jarvis Cocker from Pulp.

Now it's mostly just Britney :OMGney:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

You ******* kidding me? Where are you from? I've been talking about RBD and Anahi for years and nobody appreciated them that much!

I was born In Texas but I'm Argentinian/Spanish. I've only been here 4 months :haha: 

So nobody appreciated them huh ? :icant2: looks like were gonna have to fix that :gunriah:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• 4 weeks later...

Ace Of Base, The Corse, but was not a massive fan.

As a teen: , Britney, Sarah Michelle Gellar,  Geri Halliwell./Spice Girls Jennifer Lopez, ,A Teens, S Club 7 Madonna, Shania Twain,, Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Neve Campbell, Ali Larter, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Eurythmics, Queen, Juliann Moore,Melissa Joan Heart No Doubt, Nelly Furtado, Kelly Clarkson, *****cat Dolls, Destiny´s Child, Groove Coverage, Vanylshakers, Globel DJ´s, ,Viggo Mortensen,Orlando Bloom,Elija Wood,Edward Norton,,Vanilla Ninja

Kid: The Hollies, Savage Garden, Spice Girls, Matchbox 20, R. E. M, Bwitched, Hanson, Michael Jackson 

Teen: Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Mandy Moore, TLC, Backstreet Boys, Brandy, Aaliyah, Toni Braxton, LFO, Tatu, Crazy Town, Matchbox 20, Googoo dolls, Nirvana, 

90's kid for sure!! :hiii:

I really enjoyed Robin Williams, and watching Rosie O'Donnell on TV

I still Stan Michael Jackson and Britney hard.. 

Saw the Backstreet Boys last year!! 😘😍

I'm so glad I grew up when I did! I wouldn't change it, prime of Pop music, prime Britney.. I relish it all, y'all make me feel old though.. Lol

• Love 3

Kid: Britney,  Nelly Furtado, Shakira, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Jlo, Backstreet Boys, Anastacia, Avril Lavigne, Sugababes t.A.T.u... Kelly Key ahahah (come Brazilian fellas)

Teen: CIARA,  Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, JoJo, *****cat Dolls, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Cheetah Girls, Black Eyed Peas, Fergie, Gwen Stefani

I am probably forgetting a lot of people tho 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block