Who were your fave celebs when you were a kid or teen?

11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The ones I posted were popular Mexican novela actors growing up. This was another one 450?cb=20200608130851 

They really recycled most of the same actors :gloria:

I’ve never watched a telenovela :orangu: I watched this when I was younger, though:

DgEWT1z.jpg
EDIT: It has a soap opera vibe

• Haha 1

Kid: Britney Spears, S Club 7, Spice Girls, Ashanti, Destiny’s Child, Kylie Minogue, Mandy Moore, Nsync, Backstreet Boys

Teen: Girls Aloud, Britney Spears, Sugababes, Arctic Monkeys, Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Aly & AJ, Black Eyed Peas/Fergie, Nelly Furtado, Lady Gaga

I’m obvi a mellenial :)

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Midnight said:

f4ab6b88a071f2ca535f9e32ce1d5d0b.jpg?dd=

totally rbd changed my life , marked my transition from child to teen. is one of the best series ever!!!! i don't like how they could have permission to cris morena group for everything, when they are totally different to erreway, thats the reason that we can't see a reunion or documental, because cris morena is envolved in everything, this money things....

Mee: Britney (britney weekends were the best on mtv) , xtina , shakira, hilary duff, nelly furtado, rbd, destinys child, backstreet boys, 5ive, nsync and all mtv 00's. 01's... the music of today is like..:imacat: everytime i see billie ellish :imacat:  (i like her, but 20 years back we were shaking our as*** with the thong song:lizzie:   and now its a bad guy:billiebarf:

i mean :drinky: OMG this year is really crazy :imacat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

totally rbd changed my life , marked my transition from child to teen. is one of the best series ever!!!! i don't like how they could have permission to cris morena group for everything, when they are totally different to erreway, thats the reason that we can't see a reunion or documental, because cris morena is envolved in everything, this money things....

Mee: Britney (britney weekends were the best on mtv) , xtina , shakira, hilary duff, nelly furtado, rbd, destinys child, backstreet boys, 5ive, nsync and all mtv 00's. 01's... the music of today is like..:imacat: everytime i see billie ellish :imacat:  (i like her, but 20 years back we were shaking our as*** with the thong song:lizzie:   and now its a bad guy:billiebarf:

i mean :drinky: OMG this year is really crazy :imacat:

What’s the thong song? :idkney:
EDIT: I like it :drinky:

It reminds me of Hotel Room Service lol

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Yes, I hope someday we can see them get back together that would be incredible. I was more of a fan of their music I never really got to see the whole telenovela as I was in school at the time they would play it but since it lasted so long I got to see it in the summer when I was on vacation. I absolutely still love their music till this day I can still play Tras de mi and Besame sin miedo and feel like time never passed :crying4: great times. 

My fave album by them is Nuestro Amor and I still have a bunch of memorabilia I used to collect from back in the day, like literally a bunch of stuff, I don't know if you remember all that, they were literally everywhere :barbie:  

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Yes, I hope someday we can see them get back together that would be incredible. I was more of a fan of their music I never really got to see the whole telenovela as I was in school at the time they would play it but since it lasted so long I got to see it in the summer when I was on vacation. I absolutely still love their music till this day I can still play Tras de mi and Besame sin miedo and feel like time never passed :crying4: great times. 

My fave album by them is Nuestro Amor and I still have a bunch of memorabilia I used to collect from back in the day, like literally a bunch of stuff, I don't know if you remember all that, they were literally everywhere :barbie:  

i bought everything the platinum editions with cdroms with galleries and games was amazing!! and i see then in concert, it was cool i saw them in the biggest peak stadium tour nuestro amor , and then the empezar desde cero tour i was on first row in the last show of the tour! great moments

the telenovela right now is on youtube, really change your mind, you can see many histories there, corruption, everything

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

bought everything the platinum editions with cdroms with galleries and games was amazing!! and i see then in concert, it was cool i saw them in the biggest peak stadium tour nuestro amor , and then the empezar desde cero tour i was on first row in the last show of the tour! great moments

the telenovela right now is on youtube, really change your mind, you can see many histories there, corruption, everything

The only thing I'm still missing is the Portuguese edition of their first album. I still want it but it's so hard to find here. :barbie: 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

16 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg same over here :OMGney:

#GenZGang :letitburn:

Anyways...

Kid: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor, Charlie Puth, Britney Spears (somewhat),  One Direction, Rihanna, Shakira, Selena Gomez, fifth harmony 

Teen (even tho I’m 14 rn): Rihanna (when the damn album comes out :tiffanycries:), Billie Eilish, Britney Spears, Rina SAWAYAMA, 2019 Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, BTS (I listened to MOTS: PERSONA and MOTS: 7), Justin Timberlake, Kesha, Tyler the creator (somewhat), FKA twigs, Conan gray, Harry styles, Madonna, Michael Jackson

So much more I can’t remember but when I do I will update the teen list :imhere:

Omg u have the same age as Britneys youngest son :fakewow: 

20 hours ago, Roxxy said:

The Pop Quaternity

Britney Spears x Christina Aguilera x Jessica Simpson x Mandy Moore 💛🧡💜

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDHUta_UBaSIVDLbgRq8c

Britney and Christina were my faves ♥️ they rocked the world tbh. Im glad I was there to watch their prime bc it was everything a kid could ask for. What a time to be alive with them and all those boy bands!

I think I liked Jessica over Mandy more when I was a kid, but now I follow more Mandys career. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block