Dina Lapolt with Jamie Spears

Buffybot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this people got connections, at least freebritney is trending i hope this time  we can get her free.

the only way we could found some good tea to fill the case sooner is getting our private investigators but that means a lot of money, in this quarantine more than 1 spill the tea for this situation.....

Just now, vzlafan said:

this people got connections, at least freebritney is trending i hope this time  we can get her free.

the only way we could found some good tea to fill the case sooner is getting our private investigators but that means a lot of money, in this quarantine more than 1 spill the tea for this situation.....

A PI is actually a good Idea. Maybe we could start a GoFundMe or something ?

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

A PI is actually a good Idea. Maybe we could start a GoFundMe or something ?

its a great idea, the people who receives the money need to be managed by someone in california exactly to receive the money and find the investigator.

Need to be a collect about 200.000 at least

paying P.I. , and a Public Relations is good , and of course would be great for a documental

2 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

that is pretty horrifying seeing it like that. I feel like Larry can not be human to stand by and let this go on, they really knew eachother.

Larry cares about the $$$$ only, I think. Britney fired him twice, for what we know. This group of people + Jamie, will protect each other for real.

When people were saying Larry was fired I never believed It. The guy knows a lot, If one's out, the others will crumble. They need to stick together, even If they hate each other nowadays.

7 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

So she poses with a man who spent his entire life ensuring civil rights are given to EVERYONE but yet she's working with a team who knowingly and willingly are taking away the civil rights from Britney? 

I am so tempted to say this on her IG but I'll prob get the Lou effect: blocked lol 

I will, she can block me

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

:decisions:

CAN SOMEBODY TRACK WHO ARE LYNNE'S LAWYERS?  CAUSE NOW IM FEELING THAT "HER LAWYERS" ARENT NEW TO THIS BRITNEY SITUATION AND THE INTENTION IS TO USE "HER INVOLVEMENT" TO CALM PEOPLE DOWN LIKE "ITS OK, HER MOM IS HER SAVIOR AND NOW SHE'S THERE FOR BRITNEY"

OMG... 

3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Plz tell me what happens! I want to but I am a city employee and I don't want her suing me and ruining my life 

She's already ruining 1 life.... I don't want to join that list. 

There was already another comment implying the same, so... Also, I implied it, not making any "truthful" statement, so she can't do anything.

You realise Dina's speciality is that primarily a music royalties lawyer? She has no involvement of the c ship we are aware of. I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

Her ted talk was pretty powerful, she's very charismatic and likeable. Tbh I don't have a problem with Dina - she seems ok.

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

You realise Dina's speciality is that primarily a music royalties lawyer? She has no involvement of the c ship we are aware of. I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

Her ted talk was pretty powerful, she's very charismatic and likeable. Tbh I don't have a problem with Dina - she seems ok.

That's what most fans thought about Lou Taylor in the first place. She supposely was just a woman counting Britney money, now we already know her involvement is much bigger than that with the Spears. Lou denied have anything to do with the c-ship

Dina also seems way too close to them just to talk about music royalties. She is very smart and has to be charismatic and likeable, it's part of her job. 

11 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Dina Lapolt is a powerful lawyer and works with team Britney for years now.

Recently Dina posted this picture (old) about John Lewis death, but look the other person with them 

A little more about Dina: 

Edit: from 2018 

10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

There's one in a car too with the whole gang (no Britney), even Robin is there.

I found these instead 

Going to comment #freeBritney under these beautiful pics

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She managed the estate of Tupac. So...

Spoiler

But I generally agree. It's that Lufti redirected us to her and Lou. But I do think there's something there. Even if we're talking only music royalty.

6 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

that is pretty horrifying seeing it like that. I feel like Larry can not be human to stand by and let this go on, they really knew eachother.

He doesn’t care. That’s the sad part. I just watched a documentary Athlete A on Netflix about the ****** abuse of gymnastic athletes including Olympic professionals. They knew they were being ******** abused and ignored it. They just kept the train moving. 
Same here. All they care about is opportunities now and in future when Britney is gone. 

Archived