Dina Lapolt with Jamie Spears

Buffybot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

I remember seeing them together in other photos too. I even think she was in those bizarre pictures getting baptized with him and Lou Taylor’s husband. 

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

No, those were Jamie, Lou and Lou's husband

She actually deleted a lot of pictures like a year ago

I believe someone posted a picture of Dina, Lou & Robin at POM in the Free Britney thread

I'll try to find it

11 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I believe someone posted a picture of Dina, Lou & Robin at POM in the Free Britney thread

I'll try to find it

the DISGUST at them all attending a show where they know the performer is only up there half naked and dancing in order to maintain a relationship with her kids. That is the truth of it, this is all for her kids. :nydisgust:

44 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Afeni used many *****, she has always admitted it, I cannot say much more. I know the story because my cousin's boyfriend is a huge 2pac fan and he told me the story. That Dina was not a very good person or a good professional and that she stole from Afeni.

I am glad you presented their connection here... Now I have another angle for a rabbit hole I have been going down involving some suspicious activity in that area

1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

the DISGUST at them all attending a show where they know the performer is only up there half naked and dancing in order to maintain a relationship with her kids. That is the truth of it, this is all for her kids. :nydisgust:

Woah you're 100% right. That's so sad to think about. 

1 hour ago, vinay said:

Such a group or evil people, it's very telling that both Lou and Dina have pictures with all the Spears family and team except Britney herself, this clearly shows Britney hates them

And also shows how controlled, isolated and belittled she is. They act as if shes a product and only care about her business and money. Shes not good enough to hang out or have a social life with them. This tells a lot about that too. Juno Lou is treated as a person with feelings that they want around, Britney is the peasant that has to work for them but other than that she can be stuck in her house all alone for all they care. All they care is her money and to control her. 

1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I'll try to find it

She also has #FreeBritney filtered out on her insta. I left a comment mentioning the hashtag and I got a notification saying “this comment is similar to other comments that have been reported.” She’s a fraudster!

Does Jamie feel better with himself hanging around with these "powerful people" bc not only Britney is his daughter, but also he manages Britneys money and affairs? Does he think they would care about his mouthless face if he didnt have Britneys money? 

He probably feels better with himself thinking this is his money and hes the succesful and powerful one. He always been a mess trying to have businesses on his own (even with Britneys help) and let his family to bankrupcy. He probably always felt intimidated by Britneys success and money bc he wasnt able to succeed on his own. He sucks everything from her bc hes feel entitled and bc his masculinity is weaker than his fake rupting colon. What a ******* sleazy weak man that has to live thru Britneys accomplishments and power to think he made it.

Hes probably jealous of all Britney has done in her life bc he feels inferior just like his mouthless ugly *** daughter should too. I dont really feel they were proud of Britney, but jealous and wanted to live her life and steal her money. 

He will do whatever he can to continue like this, thinking hes important to boost his ego. He must  love to control Britney bc they never got along, its like now hes punishing her and telling her whos the boss and she will have to obbey. He cant make her like him or get along, but he can control her, tell her what to do and spend her money. 

2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

You know what bothers me the most that all these people have become powerful and in part, Britney has given her this power.
Dina believes she is a great thing for having studied law at Harvard and that is how she accessed Afeni Shakur and the Tupac Foundation, Afeni was her first big client until she had to fire her because she discovered that he was stealing her. I am very sorry not to speak perfectly English because I feel that I cannot explain myself well but this honest and good lawyer woman has very little.Everything is so surreal with these people.That photo is pure hypocrisy and lobby.

I don't know exactly since when Dina has been part of the team, but probably was after the c-ship in place. If that's the case, Britney had no choice but accept this woman around her.

Britney biggest problem is that she seems to trust anyone who shows a little affection for her, which is plausible seeing how isolated the woman is and her own family manipulates her. Sad history.

As for Dina, she does seem very Influential, I believe she is one of the people protecting the most the c-ship business.

My english sucks, your is fine lol.

32 minutes ago, Dirk said:

This woman is the MAJOR inspiration to Lou Taylor right?

In my opinion Lou is the image, Dina is the brain.

their friendship seems very strong, there is several pictures with Lou on her IG. 

If someone wants to edit with something else... I can't do It :jl:

Archived