Dina Lapolt with Jamie Spears

Buffybot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Dina Lapolt is a powerful lawyer and works with team Britney for years now.

Recently Dina posted this picture (old) about John Lewis death, but look the other person with them 

Excuse Me What GIF

These low life vermin really wanna be preaching about social justices (which I am totally on board with) whilst in the same universe collectively working together to deny a young woman her basic rights as a human being and causing her years upon years of emotional trauma (at the very least). I'm ready to book my first ever flight to the US. TRUST DINA YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH. PERIOD. PERIOD.

3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I remember seeing them together in other photos too. I even think she was in those bizarre pictures getting baptized with him and Lou Taylor’s husband. 

There's one in a car too with the whole gang (no Britney), even Robin is there.

I found these instead 

Creepy~

21 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I remember seeing them together in other photos too. I even think she was in those bizarre pictures getting baptized with him and Lou Taylor’s husband. 

No, those were Jamie, Lou and Lou's husband

Rip John Lewis 😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Dina Lapolt is a powerful lawyer and works with team Britney for years now.

Recently Dina posted this picture (old) about John Lewis death, but look the other person with them 

A little more about Dina: 

Edit: from 2018 

You know what bothers me the most that all these people have become powerful and in part, Britney has given her this power.
Dina believes she is a great thing for having studied law at Harvard and that is how she accessed Afeni Shakur and the Tupac Foundation, Afeni was her first big client until she had to fire her because she discovered that she was stealing her. I am very sorry not to speak perfectly English because I feel that I cannot explain myself well but this honest and good lawyer woman has very little.Everything is so surreal with these people.That photo is pure hypocrisy and lobby.

8 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

You know what bothers me the most that all these people have become powerful and in part, Britney has given her this power.
Dina believes she is a great thing for having studied law at Harvard and that is how she accessed Afeni Shakur and the Tupac Foundation, Afeni was her first big client until she had to fire her because she discovered that he was stealing her. I am very sorry not to speak perfectly English because I feel that I cannot explain myself well but this honest and good lawyer woman has very little.Everything is so surreal with these people.

I met Tupac's mom a few times and I truly do not understand the hype around her - she spoke at our school and told us about all of the ***** she did.  Its a shame, she is from my home town and she lived there a while but never did **** for the community.  She always had this man and woman who followed her everywhere in public and I just.... Ewww

Just now, jordeezy said:

They truly seem to think it's funny

It's a huge slap in the face to Britney. They have her money, they have her freedom... They can do and say whatever they want to point and laugh at her. It's sickening 

Meanwhile here she is praising a man who spent his entire life fighting for civil rights and yet she's working with someone who took that very act away from his own daughter. If John Lewis had any idea of this, he'd tell her to get her dirty hands off him. 

19 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I met Tupac's mom a few times and I truly do not understand the hype around her - she spoke at our school and told us about all of the ***** she did.  Its a shame, she is from my home town and she lived there a while but never did **** for the community.  She always had this man and woman who followed her everywhere in public and I just.... Ewww

Afeni used many *****, she has always admitted it, I cannot say much more. I know the story because my cousin's boyfriend is a huge 2pac fan and he told me the story. That Dina was not a very good person or a good professional and that she stole from Afeni.

It's more and more clear that there's way more people involved in Britney's conservatorship than we think we know, and there's a giant web of power behind all of this that nothing can touch. I can't help but think she will be in it forever, although I don't want to admit it and wish her freedom in the near future.

sad leonardo dicaprio GIF

Btw, does anyone think how creepy and awkward it is how Dina (and even Lou) flaunt both Britney and Steven Tyler as products all the time? It's always Britney and Steven Tyler. They flaunt Britney as a product but flaunt the rest of her family as... actual people. Like, even for Steven I think it feels creepy, not only Britney.

They have a great selection of clients, but the way they only show off these two give me the creeps. Is Steven okay?

8 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Btw, does anyone think how creepy and awkward it is how Dina (and even Lou) flaunt both Britney and Steven Tyler as products all the time? It's always Britney and Steven Tyler. They flaunt Britney as a product but flaunt the rest of her family as... actual people. Like, even for Steven I think it feels creepy, not only Britney.

They have a great selection of clients, but the way they only show off these two give me the creeps. Is Steven okay?

Steven hasn't been OK since the 70s to be honest lol 

Archived