Besides your own, what is your favorite country, and why?

• 1 year later...

omg i love this thread! and i love to see your love for my beautiful country, Spain :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: (even tho everybody talks about barcelona and not madrid :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:)

i've traveled a lot too and my favs so far are New Zealand and USA.

i absolutely loved the landscapes in NZ, the lifestyle, it's so peaceful, quite and nice. people seemed relaxed and friendly.

and i've always been fascinated by USA. it has a lot of flaws but at the end of the day, i'm obsessed with everything american. like the rest of the world, i grew up listening to american music, watching their tv shows and movies and learning about their culture. I've visited NYC, LA and Vegas (to see brit :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:), and my fav by far was NY, but i loved LA and Vegas as well. ppl were really friendly and the cities are amazing. 

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Pran said:

BUMP to this thread bc this post made marks in my mind regarding of places I really want to visit, like those you listed, specially Croatia, Serbia and Hungary, I actually know a OnlyFans boy that is from Croatia and we're friends and I would love to visit there :emma:

And bc I feel like the people who lives there is probably sad and scared bc of the WAR.

@BUWYGF How are you? are you safe? can you please describe what is happening and what people in your country are thinking about the war, I know it's from 

Question: is English well known and spoken in those country? language is so different, I'm just familiar with Spanish and Italian.

English is very well spoken, especially among the young people. I highly doubt you could meet anyone in Belgrade who doesn't speak good english :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

as far as war goes, Serbia is far from both Ukraine and Russia to feel any turbulences. We took Ukraine's side obviously, but it's overall a very difficult position for us because historically Serbia has a very good relationship with both Ukraine and Russia. But we acknowledge Russia is out of line and attacking Ukraine in this scenario. 

Visit in spring/summer. Our springs are mild and warm, our summers are super hot though, so be ready. Last summer, all of July and August were between 35-40 degrees celsius lol. But it gets super fun because there are so many rooftop fun parties going on :D 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block