Besides your own, what is your favorite country, and why?

On 7/20/2020 at 9:15 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Wow I loved this! Croatia has been on my list for a long time because of Game of Thrones, but I had never given much thought to traveling to some of the countries you mentioned since I’d heard they’re not as welcoming to everyone. However, your post has made me reconsider and I definitely want to focus on an Eastern Europe trip now. Last time I went I focused on the West, but next trip will definitely be a mix or entirely the east. :urite:

You’ll know it’s safe if they ring the bells :cheese:

• Haha 1

omg this thread is EVERYTHING :yasqueen: 

you don't understand how bad I've gotten the travel bug lately. I even made a list of 10 countries I want to visit in the next few years, granted this whole COVID issue settles down. :fakecry: 

I live in LA county and for the most part, I absolutely love it here but if I had to narrow it down to three of my personal favorite countries I have visited so far, I would probably say Italy (so much beautiful architecture and hot guys lol), Greece (mykonos was literally one of the most liberating places i had ever visited, felt like i was living a dream :fakecry:), and either Costa Rica or Mexico since I can't decide. Switzerland too but I was literally so devastated that I was only there for less than a day. yaasqueen.gif 

Parts of Canada are also very charming as well and so cute. :fakecry: This may be an unpopular opinion but I didn't care for London or Paris. I mean, don't get me wrong - Paris has STUNNING architecture that was absolutely jaw-dropping but the city reeked and felt so claustrophobic and dirty. Have no desire to go back anytime soon. Sorry not sorry chrissy.gif

For my next trip(s), I would love to visit Spain, Brazil, Chile and El Salvador but can't decide which country to visit first. yaasqueen.gif

Also, another reason I really want to visit is so I can brush up on my Spanish and Portuguese as well as meet some hot guys :chrissy::yasqueen::crying1:

• Love 2
On 7/19/2020 at 3:33 PM, vzlafan said:

I love my country Venezuela...got all the weathers and stations in every region, but its not the best moment to come..

So I love Colombia & Mexico are great places, too much history, great prices and dynamic, also if youre into all this all inclusive experience in hotels mexico is the best (Cancun) for me, you can do it both  first stop in cancun spend 3-5 days, next take a flight to colombia (I Don't like bogota, its just like too big city, got great atractions but everything is away from each point, i prefer cartagena, medellin or barranquilla) the weather is great, the people is so easygoing, if you keep on the best places will be safe for you, great quality service and a lot of activities you can do , for example massages in colombia are AMAZINGGG, excursions in medellin to Guatape is a  Big stone  in the lake, also Poblado in medellin got this party vibe always, i would suggest you to do Colombia, in oct or November, is just great, beach in cartagena is amazing, if you want to see more of cartagena you can see in netflix "Always a Witch"

I Could help you to planify ur trip, and any recomendation if you want, just dm Me.

Tickets from Texas or florida to make this tour would be like about 400-500$ for doing mexico and colombia, if you want to make just one, would be about 200$ if is mexico and about 300$ if you decide only for colombia.

I Would do Cancun, Medellin & Cartagena fit perfect 4 u.

Also in US Puerto rico is Amazing if you don't want to go outside of us, great beaches, great activities not so cheap but the experience is great.

which south american country has the hottest men? asking for a friend :chrissy:

• Haha 2

I'm from Spain and moved to Germany some years ago. Germany is not spectacular in therms of architecture and food (haha) but it is a very good country to live in and have a high quality of life. Taxes as reeaally high but the state takes care of people in need and overall the level of wealth is incredible.

I love Italy and Mexico, for obvious reasons and because people are really friendly and more similar to where i am from.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

omg this thread is EVERYTHING :yasqueen: 

you don't understand how bad I've gotten the travel bug lately. I even made a list of 10 countries I want to visit in the next few years, granted this whole COVID issue settles down. :fakecry: 

I live in LA county and for the most part, I absolutely love it here but if I had to narrow it down to three of my personal favorite countries I have visited so far, I would probably say Italy (so much beautiful architecture and hot guys lol), Greece (mykonos was literally one of the most liberating places i had ever visited, felt like i was living a dream :fakecry:), and either Costa Rica or Mexico since I can't decide. Switzerland too but I was literally so devastated that I was only there for less than a day. yaasqueen.gif 

Parts of Canada are also very charming as well and so cute. :fakecry: This may be an unpopular opinion but I didn't care for London or Paris. I mean, don't get me wrong - Paris has STUNNING architecture that was absolutely jaw-dropping but the city reeked and felt so claustrophobic and dirty. Have no desire to go back anytime soon. Sorry not sorry chrissy.gif

For my next trip(s), I would love to visit Spain, Brazil, Chile and El Salvador but can't decide which country to visit first. yaasqueen.gif

Also, another reason I really want to visit is so I can brush up on my Spanish and Portuguese as well as meet some hot guys :chrissy::yasqueen::crying1:

So glad I'm not the only one that has the travel bug here! :kidcries: I miss it so much, and I want to venture to South America next. I really want to go to hike Macchu Picchu in Peru, go to Columbia, Chile, Brazil, and Argentina. Paris is beautiful, but I think because I had such high expectations, I wasn't really blown away. That's why Portugal and Spain were my favorite locations from those trips. If you get the chance next after going to Spain, I'd recommend taking a flight to Portugal if you haven't been. I also need to explore more of Mexico. I want to go to Guadalajara, where my mom's family is from. Besides Tijuana and Guadalupe Valley, I've only been to Michoacán. What parts have you gone to that you'd recommend? 

• Love 1

I have yet to travel to Europe, Africa, or Asia and I’m sure once I do, I will have a new favorite country.

I live in the US and my favorite country that I’ve been to so far is Mexico! I love the culture, the food, the nightlife, the people, and CDMX really surprised me with their amazing public transportation and clean streets.

I also love Barbados, I have been there twice and their beaches are incredible.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I have yet to travel to Europe, Africa, or Asia and I’m sure once I do, I will have a new favorite country.

I live in the US and my favorite country that I’ve been to so far is Mexico! I love the culture, the food, the nightlife, the people, and CDMX really surprised me with their amazing public transportation and clean streets.

I also love Barbados, I have been there twice and their beaches are incredible.

I’m glad to see so much love for Mexico! I’ll definitely have to go more often when travel eases up a bit. There are so many countries I want to visit, and with vacation being limited to 4 weeks per year, I have to be so selective where I end up going 

7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So glad I'm not the only one that has the travel bug here! :kidcries: I miss it so much, and I want to venture to South America next. I really want to go to hike Macchu Picchu in Peru, go to Columbia, Chile, Brazil, and Argentina. Paris is beautiful, but I think because I had such high expectations, I wasn't really blown away. That's why Portugal and Spain were my favorite locations from those trips. If you get the chance next after going to Spain, I'd recommend taking a flight to Portugal if you haven't been. I also need to explore more of Mexico. I want to go to Guadalajara, where my mom's family is from. Besides Tijuana and Guadalupe Valley, I've only been to Michoacán. What parts have you gone to that you'd recommend? 

Omg yes because of you I added Portugal to my list. :fakecry: I’ve only been to South America once and for the longest time I’ve been wanting to go back but sadly hasn’t happened yet.  :kidcries: Spain is another country that I’ve been dying to go to so I will definitely take your recommendation. In Mexico, I’ve been to Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, Mazamitla, Cancun and Tijuana. I want to go visit the Guadalupe/Monterrey area so bad next, as well as Yucatan and Quintana Roo on the Caribbean coast. Michoacán too, I’m so jealous. :yesplease: I would definitely recommend venturing out in Jalisco. Great food, rich culture, hot men, nice greenery, etc. Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara specifically felt most alive and some parts felt a lot like the urban areas in LA. Also everyone there is like super attractive. :fakecry: 

• Love 1

I’ve been to some European countries, but my favorite is Italy and Turkey. I love Firenze and Istanbul. Italian food is oh my gawd, pastas, pizza, the ice cream and their coffee..... heavenly. ❤️

I would love to visit US, it would be a dream. I was so stupid in my uni years because I had the chance to go in the states with Work and Travel and didn’t even consider it. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’ve been to some European countries, but my favorite is Italy and Turkey. I love Firenze and Istanbul. Italian food is oh my gawd, pastas, pizza, the ice cream and their coffee..... heavenly. ❤️

I would love to visit US, it would be a dream. I was so stupid in my uni years because I had the chance to go in the states with Work and Travel and didn’t even consider it. 

I was supposed to go see Dua in Italy this year and I can’t wait to be able to go again :kidcries:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block