Besides your own, what is your favorite country, and why?

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It’s true tho :truthtea:

What don’t you like about Starbucks? :howiroll:

If you don’t like sweet coffee, try a Caramel Macchiato, latte, or an Almond Honey Flat White (Never had this one but it sounds good.)

If you don’t like bitter coffee, try a White Chocolate Mocha or Cinnamon Dolce Latte. When it’s Autumn, get the Pumpkin Spice Latte. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

If you don’t like sweet coffee, try a Caramel Macchiato, latte, or an Almond Honey Flat White (Never had this one but it sounds good.)

If you don’t like bitter coffee, try a White Chocolate Mocha or Cinnamon Dolce Latte. When it’s Autumn, get the Pumpkin Spice Latte. 

What if I told you that a Starbucks coffee cost you 15-23 bucks :howiroll:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

:howiroll: this emote kills me 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

My sister went there last summer and she said it was one of her favorite spots! I’ll be right there doing the LiLo with you :kylie:

Omg your sister is sooo lucky. :wow:

YAAAAASSSS! We’ll show them how to throw a party at Mykonos, b!ttch. :hugs:

• Love 1

Between the places I've visited, I probably liked England the best. Although, I only visited London.

I would love to visi Spain and Australia someday. Back when I was in high school I wanted to move to Australia, even tho it's on the other side of the planet :clownery: Now I'm more realistic and thinking Germany :cheese:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block