Was Gaga throwing shade at Britney here ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I mean it’s pretty obvious but she’s always been a Britney stan. I think it was like her shtick in the beginning.. a live singing pop star.

Yes she seems to like Britney, i just thought that interview was a bit rude, because Gaga even went backstage to eat with Britney and her dad 

(1 year after that interview)

9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Yes piece of me has exquisite choreography :setfire:

generally speaking, LG choreo < Britney choreo, idk why you have to single out POM. her shade is unnecessary given that she is on the lane created by artists such as MJ, Janet, Madge, Britney, etc. who are known lipsyncers. but that's her opinion and she's entitled to it, and she stayed true to it so good for her

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Itachi said:

generally speaking, LG choreo < Britney choreo, idk why you have to single out POM. her shade is unnecessary given that she is on the lane created by artists such as MJ, Janet, Madge, Britney, etc. who are known lipsyncers. but that's her opinion and she's entitled to it, and she stayed true to it so good for her

Mj madge and Janet never and Madonna and Janet still don’t fully lipsync their shows throughout 

Archived