Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 10]

Roxxy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge. :barbie:

Oh oh ok :clap1:  . I just got an idea. I will make a playlist of all my selections and name it "Sam's E30DSC" as a way to remember this awesome challenge forever :pumped:

Maybe we can all do the same with our 30 day selections at the end of the challenge and post it? Just a suggestion :bwink:

How do I embed my spotify playlist here? :calculating:   

UPDATE: I found out how to embed spotify playlists. Its super easy. I already started building mine and will share it on Day 30. Would be super fun if we all did the same. Or maybe since July has 31 days we can dedicate day 31 to sharing said playlists. Passing the idea to @Roxxy

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

There are many Britney songs I wanna post, but I'll try to be "original" and post something different. But I'm also scared because I don't know the theme of the next days, and I feel like maybe a certain song would be more suitable for another day :yaknow:

My childhood right there. Legitimate BOP

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

There are many Britney songs I wanna post, but I'll try to be "original" and post something different. But I'm also scared because I don't know the theme of the next days, and I feel like maybe a certain song would be more suitable for another day :yaknow:

Iconic bop! :whiteladydance:

2 hours ago, xfactorsam said:

Oh oh ok. I just got an idea. I will make a playlist of all my selections and name it "Sam's E30DSC" as a way to remember this awesome challenge forever 

Maybe we can all do the same with our 30 day selections at the end of the challenge and post it? Just a suggestion 

Already way ahead of you, Sam. I started doing it on Day 5 and I wanted to share mine as well cause I feel like my entries are the best reflection of my personality. But I stopped myself because I keep asking myself, why and how will I integrate this in the OP. Like, how do I share it. :haha:

So i'm glad to know someone else wants it, too.

Sound off if you think this is a good idea, Exhalers! 💛🧡💜 :barbie:

Archived