Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 10]

Roxxy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Hello Roxxy and other e/Exhalers.
I'm new here so I would be most grateful if I could participate in this event also please forgive me my awkwardness. 

Yes. Everyone is welcome to participate in this. :barbie:

Btw, is your song on Spotify? Cause it's a live Audition and i don't know who the original artist is. Cause it might not make it in the daily compilation if it isn't available on Spotify. But it's okay even if it doesn't. The compilation is just a bonus. As long as you're sticking to your choice and if that's really the version that makes you happy, then we'll keep it. :hugs:

And welcome to Exhale @Groundbreaking 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come and join Exhale's 30 Day Song Challenge, stay for the community!

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that could be the 31st day challenge, but y'all keep telling me it's a weird number 

Cause I feel like who wants to listen to 45 playlists? [average number of participants] That's why i'm unsure if it's a good idea? :yesokay: But do you like the idea of sharing our all our entries as compilations on Day 31?

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

You're here, fofo. :makeitrain: i'm so glad you joined us. Please join everyday.  :bigkiss:

I always forget to see the other sessions from exhale, so I always go directly to Britney’s session :drinky: I’m coming here everyday from now, if I forget you can call me :bang:

3 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

I always forget to see the other sessions from exhale, so I always go directly to Britney’s session I’m coming here everyday from now, if I forget you can call me

Yay! I love you. :bigkiss: I'm excited to see your entries for each day. :makeitrain:

13 minutes ago, Corso said:

We need some STEPS up in here!!!!!

Thank you for the STEPS representation! I really hope I can come up with a Steps entry in the coming days. But it has to feel right. I don't want to force it. I really hope i can. :makeitrain:

Archived