Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 10]

Roxxy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roxxy said:

Thank you for the STEPS representation! I really hope I can come up with a Steps entry in the coming days. But it has to feel right. I don't want to force it. I really hope i can. :makeitrain:

STEPS are my biggest obsession (after Britney, of course).

Tragedy GIF by Steps

3 minutes ago, Corso said:

STEPS are my biggest obsession (after Britney, of course).

Tragedy GIF by Steps

OH MY GAWD TRAGEDY! :yasqueen:

Deeper Shade of Blue is one of my all time favorite songs and i've been very vocal about it here on Exhale. I really hope I can find the right moment to share some Steps. :sobbing:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Already way ahead of you, Sam. I started doing it on Day 5 and I wanted to share mine as well cause I feel like my entries are the best reflection of my personality. But I stopped myself because I keep asking myself, why and how will I integrate this in the OP. Like, how do I share it. :haha:

So i'm glad to know someone else wants it, too.

Sound off if you think this is a good idea, Exhalers! 💛🧡💜 :barbie:

I think it would be a good idea to do so on July 31 but I already said so. So I feel like Im spamming and forcing it now :kidcries:

Even if the playlists dont end up getting listened. Exhalers would still be able to see the list of songs and would get a nice idea of each Exhalers taste and personality. For example I could check a playlist and be like, "hey we have similar taste" or something like that. 

Well its my 2 cents. I feel so embarrased to bring this up again :wontcry:  

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Deeper Shade of Blue is one of my all time favorite songs and i've been very vocal about it here on Exhale. I really hope I can find the right moment to share some Steps. :sobbing:

Also Summer of Love/Better Best Forgotten/Baby Dont Dance/One For Sorrow

are some great STEPS songs!

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

5 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Also Summer of Love/Better Best Forgotten/Baby Dont Dance/One For Sorrow

are some great STEPS songs!

Deeper Shade of Blue is ICONIC AS FECKK. 

Most of their songs are great, as well as their last album Tears On the Dancefloor!! 

(Their next, upcoming single is also killer, I've heard it ;) )

Faye Tozer Heartbeat GIF by Steps

10 minutes ago, xfactorsam said:

I think it would be a good idea to do so on July 31 but I already said so. So I feel like Im spamming and forcing it now 

Even if the playlists dont end up getting listened. Exhalers would still be able to see the list of songs and would get a nice idea of each Exhalers taste and personality. For example I could check a playlist and be like, "hey we have similar taste" or something like that. 

Well its my 2 cents. I feel so embarrased to bring this up again   

But does everyone have Spotify tho? I think some people don't use Spotify or any streaming service. I know some people who rely on Youtube. And I also know there are users who use Apple Music. :idkney:

Just now, Roxxy said:

I haven't had any regrets in all my entries UNTIL TODAY oh my god, Exhale. :sobbing:

Deeper Shade of Blue is one of my all time faves in my entire life and I didn't think of using it for COLOR DAY! :queenie:

i'm so mad right now... :imacat:

I feel bad for you... sad face GIF I'm a deeper shade of blue

Just now, princessmimi said:

I hope u didnt mean it a sarcastic way but thanks for not judging

Why would you think I was being sarcastic. :idkney: We don't judge here. Everyone is welcome to enter any song they like as long as it is genuine to what they feel. As long as it's your truth. I encourage going with your taste and personality and not being afraid of people's expectations. :barbie:

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I haven't had any regrets in all my entries UNTIL TODAY oh my god, Exhale. :sobbing:

Deeper Shade of Blue is one of my all time faves in my entire life and I didn't think of using it for COLOR DAY! :queenie:

i'm so mad right now... :imacat:

Hugs. It happens baby. I totally feel you :hugs:

I already got mad twice lol :oprah:

I was mad I didnt come with "Brokeback's Mountain"'s The Wings for sad song when I cried several times hearing it. :tiffanycries:

Its just that theres way too many songs :embarrassney:

28 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But does everyone have Spotify tho? I think some people don't use Spotify or any streaming service. I know some people who rely on Youtube. And I also know there are users who use Apple Music. :idkney:

Oh yes I was also thinking about that. Its a valid point. That would actually make it complicated :lostney:

8 minutes ago, xfactorsam said:

Hugs. It happens baby. I totally feel you 

I already got mad twice lol 

I was mad I didnt come with "Brokeback's Mountain"'s The Wings for sad song when I cried several times hearing it. 

Its just that theres way too many songs 

Atleast it still made the compilation cause someone entered it, so you can still hear it. There was still justice. :sobbing:

Deeper Shade of Blue though. I don't think there will be another theme for me to use it other than color and it might be the same for fellow Steps fan @Corso. I don't think he'll find a theme to use it unless he forces it and I don't encourage Exhalers to force a song in this exercise. :kidcries:

Archived