Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 10]

Roxxy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jordan Miller Roxxy deleted my day 11 post and banned me from the topic. So I’m posting my day 11 song here. I think it’s alarming that the day 11 topic is about “fighting” (that’s promoting a toxic environment), but this goes out to the user that tried to bully me off of this site

I’m not going anywhere and I’m tagging others so I have proof when you delete this one too @Roxxy. It’s not right what you’re doing to me and I’m tagging witnesses 

@Alxatc @MrPieceOfMe @Mattyj7883 @Blackout2006

19 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

@Jordan Miller Roxxy deleted my day 11 post and banned me from the topic. So I’m posting my day 11 song here. I think it’s alarming that the day 11 topic is about “fighting” (that’s promoting a toxic environment), but this goes out to the user that tried to bully me off of this site

I’m not going anywhere and I’m tagging others so I have proof when you delete this one too @Roxxy. It’s not right what you’re doing to me and I’m tagging witnesses 

@Alxatc @MrPieceOfMe @Mattyj7883 @Blackout2006

I don't know what happened this time but when you fight with everyone the problem is you. 

200.gif

3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I don't know what happened this time but when you fight with everyone the problem is you. 

200.gif

Yet people have come to my defense and given me threads where Roxxy has bullied other people. I’ve also been told Roxxy bullied a user about his mental health. I understand that she’s set the tone that it’s cool to hate me, but I’m only passionate about not supporting racism. Roxxy told me publicly to stop reporting racist comments on here and that I’m abusing the report button. I then exposed everything about her and now she’s embarrassed and trying to bully me off of here and deleting my comments where others are coming to my defense and admitting she’s evil. I wish you well. The truth always comes out. I’m not the bad one here 

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Yet people have come to my defense and given me threads where Roxxy has bullied other people. I’ve also been told Roxxy bullied a user about his mental health. I understand that she’s set the tone that it’s cool to hate me, but I’m only passionate about not supporting racism. Roxxy told me publicly to stop reporting racist comments on here and that I’m abusing the report button. I then exposed everything about her and now she’s embarrassed and trying to bully me off of here and deleting my comments where others are coming to my defense and admitting she’s evil. I wish you well. The truth always comes out. I’m not the bad one here 

you see racism EVERYWHERE, after the 100th report i can understand her

1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

you see racism EVERYWHERE, after the 100th report i can understand her

Well racism is running rampant on here. If you support that then I have nothing else to say to you. I’m not going to be silenced. I speak my truth and I’m not going anywhere @Roxxy AMOR just showed me a post of mine that you edited . 🤣 Keep trying. You like to bully people but unlike the others, I’m not going anywhere.

twerk gif GIF

6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Well racism is running rampant on here. If you support that then I have nothing else to say to you. I’m not going to be silenced. I speak my truth and I’m not going anywhere @Roxxy AMOR just showed me a post of mine that you edited . 🤣 Keep trying. You like to bully people but unlike the others, I’m not going anywhere.

twerk gif GIF

you are the problem honey, don't stick your behaviour on me  or on other members

aretha-franklin-patti-labelle-gif.gif

Archived