Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 10]

Roxxy

FB_IMG_1594381473512.thumb.jpg.4bb9efc4e5a2617e2e8fcbdde35e0d6b.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

Ok that was another depressing day. :kidcries: I really felt your stories, Exhalers. :overwhelm: I want you all to know that I REALLY appreciate you sharing your stories. :mcry: I know it's not easy opening up these old wounds :crying3: but this exercise is for us to all get to know each other. :crying1: Letting our fellow Exhalers in, so that we can all see where everyone is coming from :crying4: and hopefully show compassion and understanding. :howiroll: This will ultimately bring us all closer! :kisses2all: This is a retreat! :haha: and we've been together for 10 days now. :hugs:

I haven't listened to the compilation yet. I'm scared to be sad [?] :sobbing:

But anyway, I present to you Exhale's 2020 Sad Compilation. 💛🧡💜

A song that makes you feel sad

Ok now... let's turn this around! :yeahhh:

So let's start!

DAY 10: A song that makes you happy.

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All For You - Janet Jackson 💛🧡💜

I mean, who doesn't get affected by this song? It's just so infectious. Even the dance break makes me happy. The whole song is just fun and quirky and my kind of pop. Sweet but with a tinge of R&B. This is my pick-me-up song. :barbie:

2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Not only is this song from my favorite Britney album, the Bill of Rights, but it's also in my top 15 Britney songs. I know a lot of people don't like Anticipating, but it's a bop and you will deal.

AGHHH I LITERALLY WENT  :yesplease:

Thank you and PERIOD! :lessons:

10 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not only is it super euphoric, it makes you feel like your life is this grand, one in a million journey. It really does make you walk towards the future and what's to come with open arms, an open heart and a bright, hopeful outlook.

Wow you snapped, Singy. I feel like I have new found appreciation for Gypsy:o

Im loving this challenge so much that the first thing I did this morning was turn my laptop and see if Day 10 was up and it is :qtbrit:

Thank you Roxxy :clap:

Ok so here it goes.

"Cant Stop the Feeling", so just dance dance dance 

This song automatically makes me happy. The beat, the lyrics and the music video are so happy, bright, fun, colorful and uplifting. Even the choreography is very infectious. And I just love how goofy JT is in the video.

The perfect tune for a feel good time.

Btw Roxxy/Jordan why arent there JT emotes in here?  He has a lot of iconic moments and expressions that can be turned into emotes. Im your JT guy for that. Hit me up. I can help 

diner GIF by Justin Timberlakesupermarket GIF by Justin Timberlake justin timberlake can't stop the feeling GIF

Archived