How tall are you?

Slayer

11 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

193cm, which is 6 feet and 4 inches (I think).

:gaspney:

Oh my gawd, Singy! You're so tall. :omggg: Why are you only sharing this now. How many times have I shared on Exhale about my Kiss You All Over fantasy "the boy i'm currently dating is 6 foot 3 and too possessive" and my frustration that I only get to date 6'0 guys but never 6'3 and above. :lessons:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:gaspney:

Oh my gawd, Singy! You're so tall. :omggg: Why are you only sharing this now. How many times have I shared on Exhale about my Kiss You All Over fantasy "the boy i'm currently dating is 6 foot 3 and too possessive" and my frustration that I only get to date 6'0 guys but never 6'3 and above. :lessons:

I remember seeing you talk about it once and wanting to comment, but I think you were so busy mingling with your other Exhale boyfriends that I didn't want to barge in like that. :weusay:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

193cm, which is 6 feet and 4 inches (I think). :straddle: Sometimes, when people learn this fact about me, I get really thirsty responses from people wanting me to be the dom top of their dreams. :gtfo: Like, calm down, Chile, I literally look like this:

beach day love GIF

you know what they say about tall skinny guys :jj:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block