Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 3]

Roxxy

This song reminds me of the summer of 2003, the summer before I started secondary school. My last year of primary school had been terrible because of bullies, so I was super excited about going to a new school and feeling hopeful for the future. I remember spending most of that summer swimming in the canal near my house with my best friend, such a carefree time :crying1:  Also, it was during this summer I first really got into pop music :makeitrain:

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, xfactorsam said:

*** on the beach.  We dont mind sand in our stilettoes!

The ultimate definition of Summer bop! :carpoolney:

California Gurls. The story is simple. The song makes me think of going to a beach party and tan in the sun. :letitburn:

I prefer the 80s remix to be honest. :makeitrain:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

When I went to Turkey on holiday, I would blast Dua Lipa's eponymous debut album every day (was there for a week). So I've come to associate the whole album with that trip. My favorite songs are actually "Homesick" and "Room For 2", but the one that reminds of summer the most is:

Been a stan since 2017 because I have taste. :straddle:

This is that ***** :meryl: she opened her tour with this and sis couldn’t dance but I was living for this intro :urite:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I always get visions of a dusty Wild West and people feeling lazy in the scorching weather. Also I was playing this song when I was in LA, walking around in the hot weather was not fun when you realize LA public transit sucks 

• Love 2