Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 3]

Roxxy

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

It must be the cover photo. :imacat:

Cause i'm gonna do this for 30 days and i'm scared i'm gonna run out of pictures to use and cause this photo is so pretty. It's actually my wallpaper. I just wanna keep using it. :kidcries:

It's fine - I think consistency is actually a good thing in this case (it's a series after all). I'll just try to pay attention in the future. :weusay: If you're ever looking for generic, high quality stock photos for other threads, though, this website is a lifesaver: https://www.pexels.com/ :clicktina: I always use it for presentations. :straddle:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

This came out the summer before I started secondary school (high school for others?) and I met a cousin that I'd never met before and we bonded and hung out a lot during this time. We were obsessed with this song. Really fond memories of that period of my life!

Oh my gawd this is taking me back to my junior year in high school. :ohmygawd: We did a cheerdance routine and this was one of the songs and it was my favorite routine out of all because it was the sl.uttiest. :barbie:

• Haha 4