Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 3]

Roxxy

My summer anthem will always be:

I spent an entire summer listening to this bop, waiting for the day when the girl of my dreams would suddenly become a lesbian/bisexual and love me back (she never did :jl:). 

Also, every time I go to Panama City Beach, Florida, I hear this song. I'm not kidding. Every. Single. Time. I could be at Outback having dinner with some friends or playing mini golf at one of those tacky places where the water turns a different color or sneaking in to Club LaVela while underage (RIP Club LaVela :crying2:). Doesn't matter where I go, it'll always be there. I kind of love it. :makeitrain:

Anyways, my runner up would have to be Depends On You by Lola Disco. Used to listen to that while thinking of her, too. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, zenden said:

Live it up Jennifer Lopez

I missed day 2. Should my song from day 1  be in a playlist?

Maybe u can post day 1 and 2 here as links under topic so ppl can see what happened before. Thank u

The childhood memories are strong with this one :urite:

• Love 2

Chile, Imma go awf on this one. 

Long story short.
In the 3rd year of my studies, I got the chance to represent my university with my paper license. Of course there were multiple candidates from different city’s and universities. We were held at in some hotels and we got the chance to know each other before the contest. And there was this guy.. tall, dark hair and black eyes, all dressed up in a suite, damn. He was giving me that “you are my next mistake” look. OF F UCKING COURSE I HAD TO DO IT. I went into his room and well, you can imagine, that nerdy ding dong JESUS CHRIST! :overwhelm:

This event took place during summer and after I got ****ed he sent me this song “I want my kisses back”. I FELL IN LOVE. This encounter was only fun and games for him. :overwhelm:

• Love 4

When I went to Turkey on holiday, I would blast Dua Lipa's eponymous debut album every day (was there for a week). So I've come to associate the whole album with that trip. My favorite songs are actually "Homesick" and "Room For 2", but the one that reminds of summer the most is:

Been a stan since 2017 because I have taste. :straddle:

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Also, I'm so late this time because I kept thinking this was the same thread from yesterday. And the same thing happened with "Day 2" as well.

It must be the cover photo. :imacat:

Cause i'm gonna do this for 30 days and i'm scared i'm gonna run out of pictures to use and cause this photo is so pretty. It's actually my wallpaper. I just wanna keep using it. :kidcries:

• Haha 3