Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 3]

Roxxy

Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men

I don't really have a story as to why I picked this song. But this is literally what comes to my mind when I think of summer. When I look forward to summer, it's always this song that plays in my mind. This is IT for me. 💛🧡💜

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I want to repay all of you by sharing these playlists.

OH what?! You didn't!!!:o I was thinking the other day to do playlists of this challenge! You're precious:crying4:

This was huge for TWO summers in my country! So this one was on the top of my mind:goat:

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I want to repay all of you by sharing these playlists.

👆🏼Wicked cool idea!!  🙌🏼
So, you can’t really think of summertime without this song coming to mind.  At least I know I can’t.  It reminds me of being a kid.  My mom was always, and still is, into all types of music and especially new stuff.  Between her and my dad, who loves the oldies, I have a pretty wide range of musical tastes.  Here’s to summer 2020!  😷😑🤣

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, zenden said:

Live it up Jennifer Lopez

I missed day 2. Should my song from day 1  be in a playlist?

Maybe u can post day 1 and 2 here as links under topic so ppl can see what happened before. Thank u

I forgot all about this song. It reminds me how annoying JLO and Pitbulls million billion collaborations were. Anything more than 2 collaborations is pushing it. They did like 91. But on the floor and dance again are timeless bops.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Leader
36 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

And because of that, I want to repay all of you by sharing these playlists. It's a compilation of all the entries for the first two days. I swear, it's such a good playlist. :sobbing: It's a diverse list but made up of a lot of great songs and I really enjoyed listening to both of them.

:omg: Wowwww! What a brilliant idea :kyliecry:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I forgot all about this song. It reminds me how annoying JLO and Pitbulls million billion collaborations were. Anything more than 2 collaborations is pushing it. They did like 91. But on the floor and dance again are timeless bops.

I like the song and  visuals a lot.