Britney's aging

rower2222

I’m 24. I’ve been a Britney stan since I could remember. Running around my house singing toxic and being completely shook watching the video on MTV. I’ve followed her my whole life. I remember the tremendous scrutiny she went through 2006-2008 and always rooted for her even when I was like 10. 

Honestly her aging the way she is can be helped (from a cosmetic standpoint) I do not mind those wrinkles around her eyes (obvious it’s lack of preventative suncare) but she should get new veneers and definitely dissolve those permanent fillers in her lips... Her management should’ve never encouraged her to get that filler... and stop the smudged eye makeup. But some days she looks more fresh than others, if anything the make up change can help her natural beauty 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Same here. Im the same age as u and its crazy to think that in 4 years, I'll be 30!

And its crazy how Britney and Christina and all of the teen idols from the late 90s and early 00s are gonna be in their 40s.

It's scary how time has gone by SO quickly :disappointed:

It will be strange because 26 and 30 years, they are the same only that people pressure you more (only because people for years have idealized and intoxicated that at that age you have to have your life resolved when that is almost impossible). I am 29 years old, at the end of the year I turn 30 and my 27 years were the best years of my life (for now). Don't be afraid of the years and mark your timeline.

• Super Mods
55 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Me neither. It's mostly due to fact I self loath,and hate the way I look atm. Plus I have been single for a long *** time now,plus lot of my friendships have fallen apart.

:orangu:

Same here. Im not in the best shape right now due to the gyms being closed, so I gained some weight.

I've also been single for a long time now. Its been 4 YEARS since my last relationship ended! Its crazy.

And also now my best friend and I had a falling out, so yeah the past couple of months have been ****ty socially and mentally :sobbing:

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

It will be strange because 26 and 30 years, they are the same only that people pressure you more (only because people for years have idealized and intoxicated that at that age you have to have your life resolved when that is almost impossible). I am 29 years old, at the end of the year I turn 30 and my 27 years were the best years of my life (for now). Don't be afraid of the years and mark your timeline.

Thanks for the nice words and yeah its true that people pressure you especially since the late 20s and early 30s are "supposed to be" married and have a family.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Omg twinsies. It also has been 4 years since my relationship ended and it has been 1 year since my last whatever that was ended.

I am also not in best shape,and can't convince myself to go back to gym (my diet)

So I am a mess

Wow we really are alike! 

Yeah and I cant even fix either situation cause of the pandemic.

Its crazy cause I never thought I'd miss school and just regular human interaction.

Its sad that the only outings I can go to are just to go grocery shopping or do errands.

The movies arent open and neither are malls :(

Look guys, I'm 38 and getting older does suck but it doesn't get bad until like 36 so enjoy your youth but just know that it isn't all over with once you get older.  Britney, despite her excessive tanning and smoking, still looks pretty damn good for her age and like someone else said there are popstars way older than her who are thriving.  Not like she's 80 or something, lol :blol:

I mean that’s Hollywood. Out with the old and in with the new. 

the difference now is there is an overwhelmingly amount of talent on all platforms people gravitate towards and follow. The pop star days of the 90s and early 2000s isn’t the same. I don’t think we will ever see another success like we did Madonna. Definitely not with Britney who doesn’t even want to be in this business where as Madonna still wants to be in it. She worked hard to have that success. 

My birthday is Wednesday and it seems that everyone was right when they said the years go faster the older you get.  Mentally I don’t feel my age, but there are some days when I do physically haha.  So many of my clients have told me that your 30’s and 40’s are great years.  I loved my 20’s, but I certainly have grown and learned from many experiences.  I always grew up with my mom saying “age is just a number” and birthdays never really bothered me.  It’s all how you look at things.  Although, it is hard to see your parents aging.  In my head I still picture my mom and dad in their 30’s from when I was a kid.  Then I see them in person and it’s a reality check.  When you’re a kid your parents are invincible in your eyes.  As you get older you realize they’re human just like you and we will all get there one day.  That’s why it’s important to live every single day to its fullest.  I had an every client once who was celebrating her birthday.  I asked her hold old she was and quickly caught myself because “you never ask a lady her age”.  However, before I could get that out she said to me “age is just a number....and mine’s unlisted”.  I have quoted her to this very day and will always remember Marty.  ♥️

Archived