Britney is getting mad disrespected by the BeyHive in the comments

Most of those comments weren't dragging. They were just saying Beyoncé is the only Queen B they acknowledge... which is the exact same thing y'all said about Britney when she posted. Dragging Beyoncé just shows that y'all are as fragile as the Insta Hive.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Grammys are trash. They only can get you so far. Plus her dad bought most of them for her. :trash:

Of course, when a black woman accomplishes something its not because she earned it but because it was "bought" for her.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

As everyone has said, it really speaks loudly about their own self. It’s not just the beehive, I encounter Gaga stans that are like that. Obviously they are insecure of themselves and need validation. That’s why they stan their idols the way they do because just like groupies, it makes them feel better being associated with the best and be able to live out their lives through the celebrity 

I mean it’s just a photo of a bee...get a grip

8 hours ago, ThingsBritneySays said:

They are bringing the head shaving incident, saying she is on crack...

I don't see the BArmy defending Britney. Are you afraid of the Thiefonce fans? 

11 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Their ego is absolutely unbearable.

Doesn't Britney already have an answer to all her critics?:

3 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Most of those comments weren't dragging. They were just saying Beyoncé is the only Queen B they acknowledge... which is the exact same thing y'all said about Britney when she posted. Dragging Beyoncé just shows that y'all are as fragile as the Insta Hive.

To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with those particular Insta Hive comments you pointed out at all.

But LET'S BE REAL: The post still never mentioned Beyonce's name.

5 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Of course, when a black woman accomplishes something its not because she earned it but because it was "bought" for her.

Her dad was on the committee. It was obvious. Stop trying to play the victim. I'm not saying she didnt deserve any of them, just saying that she had help 

2 hours ago, Itachi said:

no i didn't. she has impact. i may have used the wrong words though, what i meant is her impact or peak impact isn't as huge as those artists, because honestly sales is one huge factor in gauging an artist's impact (but of course not the only factor that is).

Beyoncé has more cultural and industry impact than chart impact. I personally believe that is more important because it is eternal. And as a Britney fan I would be of the same mindset especially considering that Britney only has 5 number ones and 8 top 10s.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

I think Beyonce deserves credit for her excellent consistency, for sure.

But just because Britney was the biggest star from 1999-2004 doesn't mean she got the credit she truly deserved (especially with actually composing Everytime, a global hit...)

And pulling off Blackout and Circus (Tour) was impressive as well.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Her dad was on the committee. It was obvious. Stop trying to play the victim. I'm not saying she didnt deserve any of them, just saying that she had help 

Her dad wasn't on the committee when she won most of her Grammys and even when he was it's still only one vote.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I think Beyonce deserves credit for her excellent consistency, for sure.

But just because Britney was the biggest star from 1999-2004 doesn't mean she got the credit she truly deserved (especially with actually composing Everytime, a global hit...)

And pulling off Blackout and Circus (Tour) was impressive as well.

I think it's very rare for women to get full credit for their talent. The only person who I can think of that's alive is Madonna and she had to fight hard and demand it. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Body ache said:

This thread is about DJ Bey hoping on every artist's single to get a hit because she can't get one on her own. :barbie:

Are you really trying to bring that up when the S&M Remix, Pretty Girls, and the singles from Glory exist?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Beyoncé has more cultural and industry impact than chart impact. I personally believe that is more important because it is eternal. And as a Britney fan I would be of the same mindset especially considering that Britney only has 5 number ones and 8 top 10s.

i agree to a certain extent but the cultural and industry impact is subjective and can't actually be measured unlike sales so we can't tell for sure if those are indeed more imporant and if Beyoncé has a bigger impact in those aspects. i probably would not consider that singles success (btw Britney has 13 top 10s not 8) are directly comparable to albums success, since singles placement on charts are measured through different components, whereas album success is mostly derived from album sales with some SEA involved. cause if we follow that, it's like saying Make Me is a bigger hit than Slave or MATM; or Formation is a bigger hit than Run the World. thus my argument that sales is a huge validation but definitely not the only validation of an artist's impact and legacy.

• Like 2