Britney is getting mad disrespected by the BeyHive in the comments

8 hours ago, Itachi said:

i don't get bothered because i didn't bother to read the comments. they can stay pressed. at the very least it shows the character of the majority of Beyonka's fans.

"dumb people listen to Beyoncé"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequenceofsound.net/2014/10/smart-people-listen-to-radiohead-and-dumb-people-listen-to-beyonce-according-to-new-study/amp/

i listen to some beyonka songs myself so that probably makes me dumb, but those who dedicate their whole life worshipping her are no doubt the dumbest :flawlessbye:

EDIT:

I did read a few comments but when i saw someone said "DIL sold 11M while BOMT only sold 10M" that's when i concluded that reading and mathematics are not their favorite subjects since they confuse BOMT single sales with BOMT album sales (which is actually 25M or 26M), while BOMT the single is 12M. the inaccuracies in their statements. and they even claim DIL is diamond certified. i mean Beyonka can buy them Grammies and Moonmen but she can't buy them diamond certifications. even with all the money she and Jay Z have, they can't buy 10M copies of her albums to help them get diamond certifications. :shadelaugh:

because this circle right here is reserved for artists who actually made LONG LASTING IMPACT, and whose records are genuinely purchased by genuinely interested consumers and audience

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeiPbJqwhy50LNVaj3RtT

:arianabye::arianabye::arianabye:

This whole post is very racist.

I know she doesn’t care because why care, but I hope this inspires Britney to put her back into the next projects she does. Only she gets away with putting in minimal effort into her performances like the last 5-7 years. Anyone else would be crucified for lip synching everything 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Itachi said:

i don't get bothered because i didn't bother to read the comments. they can stay pressed. at the very least it shows the character of the majority of Beyonka's fans.

"dumb people listen to Beyoncé"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequenceofsound.net/2014/10/smart-people-listen-to-radiohead-and-dumb-people-listen-to-beyonce-according-to-new-study/amp/

i listen to some beyonka songs myself so that probably makes me dumb, but those who dedicate their whole life worshipping her are no doubt the dumbest :flawlessbye:

EDIT:

I did read a few comments but when i saw someone said "DIL sold 11M while BOMT only sold 10M" that's when i concluded that reading and mathematics are not their favorite subjects since they confuse BOMT single sales with BOMT album sales (which is actually 25M or 26M), while BOMT the single is 12M. the inaccuracies in their statements. and they even claim DIL is diamond certified. i mean Beyonka can buy them Grammies and Moonmen but she can't buy them diamond certifications. even with all the money she and Jay Z have, they can't buy 10M copies of her albums to help them get diamond certifications. :shadelaugh:

because this circle right here is reserved for artists who actually made LONG LASTING IMPACT, and whose records are genuinely purchased by genuinely interested consumers and audience

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeiPbJqwhy50LNVaj3RtT

:arianabye::arianabye::arianabye:

You can’t say Beyoncé doesn’t have impact though 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

she put herself into this mess, so don't blame others for your fault

tenor.gif

Her fault? You crazy psycho sayin' that like she killed somebody. She said "this is HOW MY FANS call me!" She never said I'M THE QUEEN B OF THE UNIVERSE. It was only about your community! My God Beyoncé's fanbase are even worst than K-pop crazy psycho fans, except you guys are too old for that ****! Who's the fault of your fanbase who wasn't proprely educated? Some people need to chill! And it's so funny so many loosers tryin' to drag her down when they are themselve important like a Beyoncé's fart, Beyoncé who doesn't give a **** about their faces!

"Queen B. is for Beyoncéééééééééééé oh my God oh my God!" So pathetic!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Her fault? You crazy psycho sayin' that like she killed somebody. She said "this is HOW MY FANS call me!" She never said I'M THE QUEEN B OF THE UNIVERSE. It was only about your community! My God Beyoncé's fanbase are even worst than K-pop crazy psycho fans, except you guys are too old for that ****! Who's the fault of your fanbase who wasn't proprely educated? Some people need to chill! And it's so funny so many loosers tryin' to drag her down when they are themselve important like a Beyoncé's fart, Beyoncé who doesn't give a **** about their faces!

"Queen B. is for Beyoncéééééééééééé oh my God oh my God!" So pathetic!

c'mon don't act in this stupid way, no one called her Queen B, she is know as "The Princess of Pop". :rupaulslap:

Beyoncè isn't so dumb to make an instagram post and say "everyone call me the princess of pop" :mcwave:

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

You can’t say Beyoncé doesn’t have impact though 

no i didn't. she has impact. i may have used the wrong words though, what i meant is her impact or peak impact isn't as huge as those artists, because honestly sales is one huge factor in gauging an artist's impact (but of course not the only factor that is).

29 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Britney herself or her team has pull her into this mess, what's the point to post that dumb instagram post when everyone call Beyoncè with that nickname?

It's just IG crazy psycho it's only an insignifiant fun post... Go in the street if you dare and ask people what is dumb this post or your behavior, you will have an answer very fast!