Britney is getting mad disrespected by the BeyHive in the comments

10 hours ago, jokobish said:

That was me 😂 I literally called a racist out and jordana messaged me saying “STOP” gave me warning points  and told me I was tryna start somethin smh

He also let Lilith & Cheri roam free on here for so long and cyber bully other members which is a crime. I reported those trash accounts numerous times and NOTHING was done about it for so long.

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

If Beyonce is the mouthpiece for Black Lives Matter, why is her skin getting lighter and lighter?

What the *** kinda **** is this? Like people like YOU are the ones who need to be banned talking about her being a “mouthpiece “ for BLM & then bringing her skin color into it as if that has any relevance.. ? Her momma is lighter than light. Clearly you know NOTHING about skin color... we can be light or we can be dark. Stupid. Ew this comment is so gross 

• Like 2
On 6/26/2020 at 9:55 PM, jokobish said:

What the *** kinda **** is this? Like people like YOU are the ones who need to be banned talking about her being a “mouthpiece “ for BLM & then bringing her skin color into it as if that has any relevance.. ? Her momma is lighter than light. Clearly you know NOTHING about skin color... we can be light or we can be dark. Stupid. Ew this comment is so gross 

some years back, she was photographed for a high end fashion magazine as nearly white. Why she did that? she is so proud.

the Beyhive is the most immature/toxic creatures, i respect beyonce and find her a great artist in general but i hate how they make beyonce feel like a god when she literally just got exposed for rigid numbers, they make Little Monsters look like angels. 

i hate most fan bases in general. not the artist himself. because they just bring negative energy. 

• Haha 1

They're both Queen B's - Beyonce has always showed love for Britney and even went to her Piece of Me show (probably for some "inspiration" lol) but no reason to pit them against each other. They're both legends in their own right, but Beyonce will never have Britney's story, it will be interesting to see how history remembers them 10-15 years from now.