Britney is getting mad disrespected by the BeyHive in the comments

9 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I’d say at this point Britney and Beyoncé are equal... They have both had very distinguished careers for very different reasons. Ritney pushed the boundaries of pop music, And created some of the most iconic moments, music and fashion of the last 20 years. Beyoncé has not only reinvented the album, but she’s one of the greatest allies that women and black people have in the mainstream media, and she inspires millions with her lyrics. I don’t think we should be putting these women against each other YET again. 

Beyoncé enjoys Britney’s music, Britney enjoy’s Beyoncé’s music (Or at least respects it) and they both know their place in the industry. Beyoncé saw the peak of Britney’s career when she was still in DC and released her first solo album. Britney saw the peak of Beyoncé’s career when Britney was in Vegas. They both in their own lane and they both have their own strengths. 

yes i agree we shouldn't be pitting them against each other. as Britney fans i think we cannot take it away from some fans to defend her against vicious slanders. and i am thankful that at least we have a venue here to discuss our frustrations and disgust instead of swarming Beyoncés account and leaving hateful comments, right?

I'm a huge fan of both artists and love them so much. The truth is that both of them use to (let's say) honor each other. We can't say that they're close friends, but they have a great and respecful relationship. And come on... Beyoncé didn't have the patent of the letter B... People fight for such stupid things! Don't they have anything better to do?

untitled-2_copy_1.jpgBritney Spears reafirma: quer parceria com Beyoncé | POPlineJay Z, Beyoncé VS Britney Spears, Justin... - Top Music Universe ...Britney Spears reafirma: quer parceria com Beyoncé | POPlineBritney Spears diz se inspirar em Beyoncé para superar quarentena ...

BRITNEY SPEARS: Comete PLÁGIO de clipe da BEYONCÉ em novo ...
BEYONCÉ: Sua DIVA já foi vítima de plágio da BARATÃO DO TEXAS ...

BEYONCÉ: Sua DIVA já foi vítima de plágio da BARATÃO DO TEXAS ...

BEYONCÉ: Parabéns Beyoncé, relembre-se de alguns momentos ...

BEYONCÉ/BRITNEY: Gente a Beyoncé copiou até a Brit nesse album ...

base talk] When did you realize Britney stomps on Beyoncé? - Page ...

They should've release a single together,it could be as iconic as Pepsi Ad. Double Queen B Slay!!!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I'm a huge fan of both artists and love them so much. The truth is that both of them use to (let's say) honor each other. We can't say that they're close friends, but they have a great and respecful relationship. And come on... Beyoncé didn't have the patent of the letter B... People fight for such stupid things! Don't they have anything better to do?

untitled-2_copy_1.jpg

to be honest beyonce has wore this dress in 2008 and britney in 2013, five years later :jl:

I had to stop reading the comments on here....some of y’all are in your teens so I can’t say that you need to grow up but I will say that these celebrities won’t be effected by sharing their nicknames. 

For those of you that KNOW better please get a grip. It’s not that deep. In the words of Gaga Don’t be a drag just be a queen 👑 

These kind of stan wars belong to Cardi and Mrs. Petty. WE ARE ABOVE THIS 💋 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

to be honest beyonce has wore this dress in 2008 and britney in 2013, five years later :jl:

That's what I'm saying. Both of them "copies" each other. There's nothing wrong with it. All of we have are copies. Artistically speaking there's nothing original, because the inspiration always come from something that already exists. Britney and Beyoncé are huge influence in the world for everyone including other artists. I don't think this should've be the beginning of the third war, just that.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

If only the beyhive put this much effort in purchasing/streaming Beyonce's albums :fruit:

At what point do Britney fans stop doing this and start seeing that the issue is that the closer these women get to 40 (yes including Britney) the harder it is to get a hit? Music is ageist to all female pop stars and this is affecting Britney (who put out one of her best albums with Glory that flopped) too. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

At what point do Britney fans stop doing this and start seeing that the issue is that the closer these women get to 40 (yes including Britney) the harder it is to get a hit? Music is ageist to all female pop stars and this is affecting Britney (who put out one of her best albums with Glory that flopped) too. 

"Sprit" got huge promo from a billion dollar movie. It should have done better than 98- OUT :trash:

Just now, Britneyfansince98 said:

Stop. Britney also can't get a hit. Name a female popstar 35+ that can these days? The music industry needs to be shamed for it's ageism. Not shaming the women. 

This thread is about DJ Bey hoping on every artist's single to get a hit because she can't get one on her own. :barbie: