Britney is getting mad disrespected by the BeyHive in the comments

3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

c'mon she isn't a normal person, what's the point to steal the nickname of one of your colleagues?

1. by your logic, do you mean to say Beyoncé stole that nickname first from Lil Kim?

2. do we know if it is her or someone else that posted that picture?

3. what do you mean she isn't normal? :xcuseme:

Just now, Itachi said:

1. by your logic, do you mean to say Beyoncé stole that nickname first from Lil Kim?

2. do we know if it is her or someone else that posted that picture?

3. what do you mean she isn't normal? :xcuseme:

1. Lil Kim Says ‘Beyoncé Has The Right To Call Herself Queen Bey’

https://mix995wjbr.com/2019/10/17/lil-kim-says-beyonce-has-the-right-queen-bey/

2. if someone in her team has done for her is even worse, because they want use Beyonce' name to have free promotion

3. she is an A-list celebrity and she isn't a normal person since 1998, do you live under a rock? :jl:

3 minutes ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

Did you read it? "As Digital Inspiration points out, Griffith’s chart reveals Sufjan Stevens, Bob Dylan, The Shins, and — uh — Counting Crows as other favorite bands of smart people. Meanwhile, Lil Wayne, Beyoncé, The Used, and gospel music comes in at the lower end of the spectrum — or, as Griffith puts it, is music for dumb people." This is very very racist.

Who are Bob Dylan, Counting Crows, and Radiohead fans? Generally white people. Who are Lil Wayne, Beyonce, and gospel music fans? Generally black people. Why are they comparing us based on musical taste? To prove their racist thoughts.

Wait! It gets even more racist when you look at the study it's based on:

"Fans of Lil Wayne’s music scored the lowest in SAT while listeners of Beethoven’s work were among the highest scorers. The full chart is available at Virgil Griffith’s website (mirror)."

SAT scores are largely seen as having to do with how much money and time you have for prep. Something that counts against black people: https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2010/06/21/new-evidence-racial-bias-sat

yes i did read it. you can argue "generally" but you cannot conclude anything regarding the actual demographics without actual statistics. once again, i am only referencing that study on how her fans have reacted to a simple post, and not because her fans aee generally black. because i don't think it is very smart for people to be an advocate of a movement that is rooted from oppression, hate, and discrimination, yet they go around spewing hate towards someone over a simple ig post.

18 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

2. if someone in her team has done for her is even worse, because they want use Beyonce' name to have free promotion

3. she is an A-list celebrity and she isn't a normal person since 1998, do you live under a rock? :jl:

henny, whoever posted that did not even name drop Beyoncé. it is the hive who interpreted it that way and took it negatively. promo? what promo? team B has forgotten that since FF era, stop rubbing old wounds :whitneyshade:

i'm glad that's the not-normal you are talking about, i thought it was something else :jl:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Itachi said:

yes i did read it. you can argue "generally" but you cannot conclude anything regarding the actual demographics without actual statistics. once again, i am only referencing that study on how her fans have reacted to a simple post, and not because her fans aee generally black. because i don't think it is very smart for people to be an advocate of a movement that is rooted from oppression, hate, and discrimination, yet they go around spewing hate towards someone over a simple ig post.

Please, take it from a black person: that study is racist and so was your post. Learn from it instead of defending it. 

• Super Mods

As everyone has said, it really speaks loudly about their own self. It’s not just the beehive, I encounter Gaga stans that are like that. Obviously they are insecure of themselves and need validation. That’s why they stan their idols the way they do because just like groupies, it makes them feel better being associated with the best and be able to live out their lives through the celebrity 

I mean it’s just a photo of a bee...get a grip

• Love 1
  • Like 6
7 hours ago, ThingsBritneySays said:

They are bringing the head shaving incident, saying she is on crack...

I don't see the BArmy defending Britney. Are you afraid of the Thiefonce fans? 

I forgot we call her Thiefonce :weusay:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Itachi said:

no i didn't. she has impact. i may have used the wrong words though, what i meant is her impact or peak impact isn't as huge as those artists, because honestly sales is one huge factor in gauging an artist's impact (but of course not the only factor that is).

I’d say at this point Britney and Beyoncé are equal... They have both had very distinguished careers for very different reasons. Ritney pushed the boundaries of pop music, And created some of the most iconic moments, music and fashion of the last 20 years. Beyoncé has not only reinvented the album, but she’s one of the greatest allies that women and black people have in the mainstream media, and she inspires millions with her lyrics. I don’t think we should be putting these women against each other YET again. 

Beyoncé enjoys Britney’s music, Britney enjoy’s Beyoncé’s music (Or at least respects it) and they both know their place in the industry. Beyoncé saw the peak of Britney’s career when she was still in DC and released her first solo album. Britney saw the peak of Beyoncé’s career when Britney was in Vegas. They both in their own lane and they both have their own strengths. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, are the beyhive that delusional, desperate and tryhard that they are even trying to a play with numbers:clownery: they saying DIL outsold BOMT is insulting The Best-Selling Teenage and Female Debut Album of ALL TIME, why are they so sad that Bey has not had or broken that record :chrissy:But dont wrry, i will take some bee spray and and show them the truth:mjpopcorn::

Dear Beehive, 

I am writing this in capital letters so you can properly read this :) 

BOMT (That is Baby one more time, not dangerously in love :mhm:) has sold 34 MILLION COPIES

DIL (Which is dangerously in love, not BOMT:lessons:) has sold 12 MILLION COPIES

Now lets talk about diamond albums :fran: ngl, i used to think that albums that INTERNATIONALLY sold above 10 million were certified diamond (srry for my flop moment :gross:) however, this certification is only given to an artist when their album has sold above 10 million copies IN THE US!   But just to let you know, Beyonce doesnt even have ONE diamond album, and the highest she has sold in the US for an album is 5 million copies :imhere: Now, moving to Britney...Brit brit has 2 DIAMOND albums  in which BOMT has sold 14 million copies and OIDIA has sold 10 million copies . I dont even know why the Beehive uses the international card, because we been knew that Beyonce has not been that popular outside of the US after the end of the Sasha fierce era :clicktina: but if international diamond albums were a thing, Britney would have 4 diamond albums (Bomt- 34 million; OIDIA- 27 million, Britney- 20 million; ITZ- 12 million) and Beyonce would only have 1 (DIL- 12 million). We all know that Britney is more popular outside of the US, because only 18% of her youtube views come from the US,  Her best performing countries are in the South-east asian region and US is in the 89th place for her.  Also, first week sales (internationally) ...lets compare that :deserves:

OIDIA first week sales WW- 2.5 million (sold 1.2 million copies outside of the US)

Lemonade first week sales WW- 703k (Maximum of her sales came from US, she sold 50k copies of lemonade internationally :orangu:)

In the zone first week sales WW- 1.5 million (Sold around 900k copies outside of the US)

Beyonce first week sales WW- 746k (118k sold internationnaly, the last time she was decently successful)

Britney first week sales WW- 1.7 million copies (sold 1.1 million copies WW)

B'day first week sales WW- 736k copies (Britney alone in US, outsold selling 746k :cackling: however, B'day sold 195k outside US so thats really good. This was when she was popular WW)

Circus first week sales WW- 819k (sold 314k copies WW)

I am...Sasha Fierce first week sales WW- 633k (sold 151k in its first week. Wasnt this the same era they said was more successful than Circus? :ohwut: Fun Fact: Greatest hits:my prerogative despite being a complitation album sold 378k copies outside the US,  outselling Sasha fierce. Anyways, this was the last time, Bey was VERY popular internationally)

The only places Beyonce is fairly popular are in Brazil and northern europe

Reveal hidden contents

Beyonce global heatmap:

Beyoncé heatmap - rank

Britney Spears Global Heatmap:

Britney-Map.png

:arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye:

i can't stand her

thank you for the info

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I’d say at this point Britney and Beyoncé are equal... They have both had very distinguished careers for very different reasons. Ritney pushed the boundaries of pop music, And created some of the most iconic moments, music and fashion of the last 20 years. Beyoncé has not only reinvented the album, but she’s one of the greatest allies that women and black people have in the mainstream media, and she inspires millions with her lyrics. I don’t think we should be putting these women against each other YET again. 

Beyoncé enjoys Britney’s music, Britney enjoy’s Beyoncé’s music (Or at least respects it) and they both know their place in the industry. Beyoncé saw the peak of Britney’s career when she was still in DC. Britney saw the peak of Beyoncé’s career when Britney was in Vegas. They both in their own lane and they both have their own strengths. 

i love honest people :hugs:

3 minutes ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

Please, take it from a black person: that study is racist and so was your post. Learn from it instead of defending it. 

i wasn't defending the racist connotation of that study. i'm simply saying that i may agree with you on certain aspects like black artists generally has a black audience, but we cannot conclude unless with actual statistics. i do numbers a lot in my job, not to a certain extent as those of statisticians, but that's probably the reason why i am inclined to disagree with you on that aspect as well. it's nothing personal, just a result of having to practice a profession that deals with figures and analytics that is ingrained on me where we always need to be absolute and not descriptive.

nonetheless, it is not my intention to sound racist in that post, but since you called it out and you're a POC, then i believe you and i will improve the way i construct my arguments in the future. needless to say yes i am learning from these interactions, i hope you are too.

8 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Beyoncé enjoys Britney’s music, Britney enjoy’s Beyoncé’s music (Or at least respects it) and they both know their place in the industry. Beyoncé saw the peak of Britney’s career when she was still in DC and released her first solo album. Britney saw the peak of Beyoncé’s career when Britney was in Vegas. They both in their own lane and they both have their own strengths. 

IMO Stan wars is a marketing strategy that works often but in this societal climate, it will not work in Britney's favor.  It's touchy. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

girl shut up, bey doesn't even know you exist. nobody gives a **** about this stuff outside of stanworld. i swear people pick celebs to stan as if they are picking a character in an RPG (role playing game). they see their choice of which celebs to stan as an extension of themselves because they have this image of themselves that they want to project to others. they become identities, and we all know how vigorously people will defend their own identities. an artist who exists solely within the cult of personality will make you greedy for more of her, encouraging an addiction that demands a constant investment in sustaining her mythology, while your own life atrophies.

• Like 1
Just now, NotLouTaylor said:

girl shut up, bey doesn't even know you exist. nobody gives a **** about this stuff outside of stanworld. i swear people pick celebs to stan as if they are picking a character in an RPG (role playing game). they see their choice of which celebs to stan as an extension of themselves because they have this image of themselves that they want to project to others. they become identities, and we all know how vigorously people will defend their own identities. an artist who exists solely within the cult of personality will make you greedy for more of her, encouraging an addiction that demands a constant investment in sustaining her mythology, while your own life atrophies.

imagine to stan a singer than non exist anymore :jl:

200.gif

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

c'mon she isn't a normal person, what's the point to steal the nickname of one of your colleagues?

Britney And Bey are both legendary queens who have changed and impacted the music scene forever.

Let's not tear either of their crowns down.

:bigkiss:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4