Britney 2007 Allure Magazine

Mgmgmgmg

Was just thinking about the 2007 Allure photoshoot and how amazing it was. And how in I Am Britney Jean she didn't recall the shoot at all. That's our girl. :blol:

I can't locate the article but I remember she arrived, took the photos, and left.

Does anyone have the Allure article link? I know there was no interview, but I can't remember what Allure said. I think I recall it being super shady.

What do you think was going on that day? In the gallery below, the makeup artist recalls her being very present and animated on set and talking about her kids, etc. The hair stylist said that when she arrived and took off her blonde wig, she had her inch-long hair and seemed shocked by it.

Do you think she did the photoshoot, saw the photos, got feeling really insecure and bolted?

https://www.allure.com/gallery/britney

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy...:yesokay: I am sure Britney wants to forget this magazine cover. There was controversy around it during its release. She apparently was a hot mess :britdrown: someone can correct me if I’m wrong but folks were saying that she kept changing and ruined a dress with food :zoomzoom: there were even rumors that her dog defecated on set :umwtf:

Wait, was this the troubled shoot? I thought the one with problems was the canceled one for Ok magazine. If memory serves, she ruined the dress and allegedly didn’t clean up for her dog and then stormed off without finishing... and didn’t do the interview either.

1 minute ago, Dublingin said:

Wait, was this the troubled shoot? I thought the one with problems was the canceled one for Ok magazine. If memory serves, she ruined the dress and allegedly didn’t clean up for her dog and then stormed off without finishing... and didn’t do the interview either.

The mess was indeed with Ok magazine, not allure. 

5a8c5a01a4e85fce4bd9fdab573c3ebb.jpg

On 6/24/2020 at 7:36 PM, Mgmgmgmg said:

Does anyone have the Allure article link? I know there was no interview, but I can't remember what Allure said. I think I recall it being super shady.

What do you think was going on that day? In the gallery below, the makeup artist recalls her being very present and animated on set and talking about her kids, etc. The hair stylist said that when she arrived and took off her blonde wig, she had her inch-long hair and seemed shocked by it.

Do you think she did the photoshoot, saw the photos, got feeling really insecure and bolted?

On 6/25/2020 at 2:41 PM, pop analyst said:

i think she had her own serious problems. She wasn't ready for a bare all interview

Well, this was a very telling quote from her from the shoot:

"Everyone thinks of you as not human," Spears said when she was 18 years old. "I just want to be a normal girl.... I don't want to be a role model—except maybe to my little sister."

On 6/26/2020 at 4:25 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

Oh boy...:yesokay: I am sure Britney wants to forget this magazine cover. There was controversy around it during its release. She apparently was a hot mess :britdrown: someone can correct me if I’m wrong but folks were saying that she kept changing and ruined a dress with food :zoomzoom: there were even rumors that she defecated on set :umwtf:

her dog did that on a dress

Archived