What was the biggest POM fail?

kasavas

I think we can all agree that POM during 2015-2016 was the best thing we got performance wise since the Onyx Hotel.

But let's not forget that many things were wrong with POM and I'm just wondering, what made you guys cringe the most?

The fake abs?

5cd6f6602400003100769a67.jpeg?ops=scalef

d.jpg

NyIEcICD8m6mj5K4mkSa2g2fOeEQh7Qhut5hA5Ah

The wigs?

8q797hQZ3DMGp_Pw1n1I2NV2bCqavLixGi3Ok6Tg001_003%257E3.jpgnormal_039.jpgimg_8454.jpeg

The outfits?

001.jpg

britney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-plmaxresdefault.jpgBritney-Spears-Piece-Me-Concert-Decembermaxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Discuss :jl:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PlayboiMommy said:

I remember reading somewhere that a supposed insider once said that she was actually referring to the crowd here but her PR team edited the guy's voice in before the video got to the press :enigma:

Her pr team never gave a ****, why would they now :tina:

For me the biggest Fails ever, Basically

- Not playing the original Songs, i mean, she mixed all her iconic songs, the only saved songs were Me Against the Music & The Half of toxic.

-  Not having live vocals at least prerecorded, the show really its a hard routine at least for her.

- The Band Music Direction is like a High school band, she needed backvocals and conga drums. 

- The History is not cohesive, i mean she starts triumphant, the she gone downs, then she goes on a electric transition, after goes into rockmood (the me against the music gimme break piece of me part) an then she goes to like naughty club, after a circus and ending in a jungle:imacat: the show would be named  "drive me crazy 2013" instead of POM.

Thats all basically, its she at least do it the original choreos and songs would be way better.....

• Content Curators

The worst thing to ever happen was it going past 2016 

it should’ve ended there

then that messy tour

Also it was kind of boring and had no real theme 

Domination would’ve been much better 

nappytabs did this years Super Bowl and the designs and production was great

Archived