What was the biggest POM fail?

kasavas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It definitely should not have gone past 2016-2017 if even. A lot of things were very messy and just not needed. Things I think about all the time when it comes to Vegas:

-the costumes really were not bad in the beginning, but got so ridiculous over time like 2017 was when it just started getting so like ???wtf is she wearing. Like I wish she wore more pants or flat sneakers like the beginning for the Blackout medley!!

-The choreo for Circus was ABSOLUTELY DESPICABLE like I just don't get it, why did they have her stand there like that during the breakdown and those weird arm movements:eheeek:

-Why they added pretty girls and that weird Missy Elliot mix and the Migos remix of slave was awful, I don't care:gross:

On 6/17/2020 at 12:13 AM, PokemonSpears said:

not all the wardrobe malfunctions were bad though, remember when 3 charted on some list because of this

I think she was feeling the open back version of the costume :tiffanynod:. She made no effort to stop dancing so they can zip it lmao. It looks hot tbh.  

On 8/1/2020 at 5:45 PM, ElenaB said:

i honestly hated the outfits so much, i dont know who dresses her but their job since the FF era has been terrible imo 

Her team is on a budget, even though we pay a lot of money on her shows, they could not care less and just want to save the most. It's getting worse and worse each year, just look at her entrance, outfits, props... for her PoM "tour" compared to TCSBS's.

Their only focus is money money money. I was baffled by this before the #FreeBritney movement, but now understand why everything looked so cheap and business oriented last decade.

On 6/16/2020 at 9:56 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

I remember reading somewhere that a supposed insider once said that she was actually referring to the crowd here but her PR team edited the guy's voice in before the video got to the press :enigma:

On 6/16/2020 at 9:58 PM, kasavas said:

Her pr team never gave a ****, why would they now :tina:

I don't believe that because even in this video you can hear a guy say "she heard him"

• No pre-recorded vocals for POM 2.0
  • The 2017/2018 messy pony
  • The early wigs (although they did make for some comic M&G pics)
  • The tacky/lazy lingerie outfits towards the end
  • Getting rid of the WB ball
  • Scrapping the rain from the start of Toxic. They cut that too soon IMO.

I think the show did get a lot right. These are just small things, in my opinion.

I think the biggest mistake of all was touring POM in 2018. Although the likes of Brighton Pride etc were such amazing weekends for me... from a Britney fan perspective- the shows were not up to the mark.

The 4 European shows I saw were lacklustre, cheap and not at all a true representation of the Vegas show they built

:typing:

Archived