What Are Your Favorite YouTube Channels?

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I used to be crazy obsessed with YouTube - I used to have like 300 channels that I was subscribed to (if not more), and I would watch YouTube videos all day. These days, I feel like YouTube has really gone down the sh1tter. Not only is it garbage as a company, there is so much AWFUL content on the platform these days. Even then, there still are quite a lot of channels that I follow and watch religiously, so I thought it would be fun to share. :bigkiss:

• Bon Appétit (Their "Pastry Chef Attempts to Make _____" series is incredible, but I watch a lot of their other videos too. However, they were recently exposed for lowkey systemic racism and tokenism, which has left a bad taste in my mouth, idk.)
  • How To Cook That (She used to do a lot of baking videos, but these days her new thing is to debunk fake cooking / lifehack videos, which is one of the biggest problems with YouTube these days, IMO - not only do they allow this dangerous and misleading clickbait garbage on the platform, they actively promote it. So it's great to see someone bring light to these pieces of scum that should highkey be taken off the platform, but YouTube obviously won't do that because these bottom of the barrel channels bring in a lot of $$$.)
  • Kendall Rae (She mostly does true crime / conspiracy theory videos, and she also has an awesome podcast that I catch up with every week.)
  • ContraPoints (She does these really long, extensive, elaborate, in depth social / political commentary videos. I'm really thankful for her channel because she pulled me out of the edgy conservative echo chamber on YouTube.)
  • Mike's Mic (His content isn't anything particularly special, but I think he's funny and cute, and I find his videos greatly entertaining.)
  • Pop Dissected (Commentary videos on pop girlies.)
  • GossipBoy (Pretty much the same thing as the previous one.)

Go ahead and share your favorites. :bigkiss:laughing-young-girl-with-glasses-lies-couch-front-laptop-remote-work-distance-education-blogging_120897-1582.jpg.8acce322c4923feda16e1644ad120d21.jpg

OMG TASTE FOR KNOWING KENDALL RAE

ive been following her for the longest time and started watching her even more once Shane Dawson (a YouTuber that I USED to like) stopped making conspiracy/supernatural videos and started making the crap content he is doing now. 
I love her videos but some of them really spiked my anxiety LOL 

I used to watch YouTube a lot more a couple years back

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

OMG TASTE FOR KNOWING KENDALL RAE

ive been following her for the longest time and started watching her even more once Shane Dawson (a YouTuber that I USED to like) stopped making conspiracy/supernatural videos and started making the crap content he is doing now. 
I love her videos but some of them really spiked my anxiety LOL 

I used to watch YouTube a lot more a couple years back

You could listen to her podcast if you're interested. If true crime gives you anxiety, they cover a lot of other topics too:

:bigkiss:

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

You could listen to her podcast if you're interested. If true crime gives you anxiety, they cover a lot of other topics too:

:bigkiss:

It’s weird but all her supernatural stuff is fine but sometimes the really scary true crime videos spooked me out

But I will always watch them cause I love to torture myself :imacat:

• Haha 2

from the ASMR topic, I follow lots of them, but many of them aren't as active anymore

The most consistent one, which I don't watch anymore because of the ASMR, but because I really like her and she's very funny, and like, very street smart :haha: it's SouthernASMR

She does lots of roleplay videos. She's very creative and gets into the characters, she should really be an actress

And I love when she goes to the stores and fixes things lol I know, I'm weird, but it's very entertaining to me 

Other ASMR channels

this isn't really ASMR, but I like her voice

this isn't ASMR either, but he knows very well what he's doing 

this also isn't ASMR but I forgot to include her with the other channels. She's very smart, funny and beautiful 

this one, she hasn't been active in more than 3 years now. I'm actually worried. I heard she had a baby, but either she or the baby were sick, and I don't know what happened next

This is another non ASMR channel, but I stumbled upon it. He's a teacher, or he was originally, but now travels the country to visit people with all kinds of syndromes or diseases, most of them are pretty shocking when you're not used to seeing people with such differences, but that's precisely the purpose of the channel, to give a voice to all these people, especially kids, and he treats them as any other person, and they talk about their experience, etc, and it's really touching 

This is another girl that I like, again, I prefer the most rudimentary channels with not so much production

Another one that I like and she was also absent for a long time, but has come back lately

Other miscellaneous channels I watch

Superholly

Mondragon Chiropractic (I watch lots of chiro videos lol)

I forgot this ASMR channel

Leonhart opening his TCG Pokémon cards

Mia Astral :yesokay:

Pellek

Ingleton Pottery 

OF COURSE Dr. Sandra Lee (Dr. Pimple Popper)

Erika Zaba from OV7

MandJTV

India Reacts

And here are some of the fitness channels I follow

And not exclusively for fitness, she's more like a tv / music personality but does include some fitness videos, Alessandra Rossaldo

Also Madelaine Petsch

The ultimate god of unintentional ASMR, Dr. Gill

Johnny Sins, which is actually very cool and humble guy despite being one if not the most famous ****star

Britney Online, of course :whatitellu:

Iglesia del Dragón

Britney Spears Rare

Dr Jason (another chiro)

English Heritage

JG Calisthenics

Mary Fer Centeno

Canadian Guy Eh

Moonlight Cottage ASMR

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Same. But it popped up on my feed few weeks ago. And I have started to watch it again.

NukesTop5 is better though.

I enjoy SMGM as well. Also I like that guy that does a lot of fun stuff with SIMs game. Forgot the name of channel.

Edit. Its GreyStillPlays he is hilarious 

Thought it would be Call Me Kevin, but I'll check this one out too because I love Sims channels. :sipney:

As a Content Creator and a fellow YouTuber (a rookie I might say) I know how much work people are putting into this so this is a shameless plug. I know, maybe it's not ok to do with some of you...but I have to be my own favorite YouTuber first.

If anyone has time or is curious check it out. Have a great day humans 💖

• 2 weeks later...

I love watching YouTubers, but I feel like most of the ones I watch aren’t super popular lol. I’m not into Shane Dawson, James Charles, PewDiePie etc.

One of my faves is Simply Nailogical (Cristine) who does nail art/nail related videos and has her own nail polish brand called Holo Taco, which is some of the best quality nail polish I’ve ever used! It’s quite expensive though dd. She also runs a podcast with her boyfriend.

I also watch Rosanna Pansino and also love the fact that’s she unproblematic lol. I really feel for her because she lost her dad just before her Christmas and then her oldest dog passed away in March. She got a new puppy recently though. I love her Nerdy Nummies baking series and the videos she does with her sister and iJustine.

Speaking of iJustine, I watch her too. She’s the only tech YouTuber I like but I always enjoy watching her Apple product videos. 

For true crime I watch Bella Fiori and Eleanor Neale and both put so much effort into their videos! They’re so interesting to watch. Both also sometimes do makeup videos and Bella does fashion hauls as well.

AJayII for music reactions but I’m sure must of us here watch her haha.

Don’t really like mukbangers but I’ll give an exception to Megan McCullon, she deserves way more subscribers! The food she eats always looks so good and she exercises and keeps healthy outside of those videos. She does storytimes/conspiracy theories/true crime during her mukbangs. Her recent mukbang where she spoke about police brutality was so so good.

Also this YouTuber isn’t that popular compared to the ones I mentioned, I actually discovered him after one of his videos was recommended to me. Taffe316 (Noah) is an American that reacts to British TV shows. As a Brit myself I really enjoy seeing his thoughts on our shows (he’s watched a lot that were never broadcast in the US) and he really seems to get our humour. I usually watch his Twitch streams too. 

My fave ASMRists are Gibi ASMR, ASMR Magic and HunniBee ASMR. I tried to watch ASMR Darling but she’s not that great tbh. 
(sorry, was this too long? Dddd)

I wouldn’t normally go out of my way to browse YouTube. The only instances is when there’s a newly released MV from artist that I care about or a big video game trailer from Nintendo. Otherwise you’ll only find me there is I got a link to a video from a friend.

that said, I came across this channel 2 weeks ago and can say that these ex-Buzzfeed boys deliver entertaining content. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block